Need Help Character Sheet

I am writing a comic series that is in the mecha genre, and is very science focused. I am trying to come up with a system to use that shows my character total stats. I want to break down their very being into statistics I might need to use several graphs that cross reference in some way to display as many stats as I can think of the character. I want this system to be interesting looking, and some what easy to understand, I know the more stats I add the more complicated it will get but I just want to come up with a awesome system that I can actually show within the comic so the reader understands why they were chosen for a mission, or why their cadet rankings are what they are.

I hope this is making sense haha?
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can make reference sheets for OCs and I might be able to do what you're asking, but I'm not completely sure what you're looking for. ^^;
I am more looking for examples of them than having someone do one for me but I wouldn't. Mind you doing one for mew
OK. :meow: These are the reference sheets I do for my characters. I can do them for you; however, I charge 10:points: per sheet or a trade of some sort.

Nosy by MarcoEmma  Pura by MarcoEmma  Fumero by MarcoEmma  Abigail by MarcoEmma  
I am still looking for a good style sheet
Does anyone. Know of any good character sheets
Might want to check the rules there
FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?