FREE Art Requests

Note* As of today, 8/22/14, all further requests are closed.

Yeah, you read right.
It's been almost three years since I've drawn anything and my muse for drawing is just gone. I have a book underway and need to get some drawing pages finished, but when I put my pencil to paper nothing comes out. It's in my head of what I want but nothing comes onto paper but blankness.
This is where the free requests come in. I need requests from people to try and get my muse for art back. I'm not grand at digital coloring like all these masters. What I have is a five-year-old generic tablet, and an even older adobe program. My main and best drawing is by hand with a pencil.
Here are some of my works:
::The Fighter:: by Blackdawn-70631
Taking Flight - Line Art by Blackdawn-70631
::The Po:: by Blackdawn-70631

Some works are better than others, but most are very nice. I draw just about any genre and rating.
Any questions or requests, just message me.

Thanks!
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Would you like to consider my OC? fav.me/d7vafsv
So adorable! Of course I will. That is a very excellent drawing by the way.
Will fanart suffice or just ocs?
Can you draw Gamora and Angela from Guardians of the Galaxy then?
I would like a drawing of my character.

My character Wang-Long, is a young chinese kung fu martial artist who is very cheerful and likes to cook. He's 19 years-old. He's social, patient and also has a pet who is a tiger. He lives in a temple. He has a fighting spirit of a dragon. He was born in China. 

th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i…

th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…

th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…

fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…

th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…

fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…

fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201…

th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…

th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i…

fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201…

fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201…

fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201…
I'll check you out later after work. Lots of links to look through. But I'll do it.
Ooh, nice work!!  I'd love to see a sexy pose of my Naiads fawning over a lucky fella. The pose would look something similar to this:
skitalets.deviantart.com/art/D…
And it would feature two variants of my Naiads...one with webbed toes:
sandcastler.deviantart.com/art…

And one with flippery finned/webbed feet:

The pose would look best with them suspended underwater so the girls can kick their feet up behind them. Fingers spread more & both hands visible & in smexy poses would look great!!
Most of all, have fun with it if you choose to do this piece.
thanks!!
Lol I'm good at sexy poses. Will do.
Oh, awesome!!! I'm SO looking forward to this!  The more risqué their spread fingers, the better!! ;)
Other options include a coupling of Weston Smith with one of the girls in the ranged division / Weston Smith with the entire ranged division a harem / AK74U, AK47, and Dragunov sisters together / Michael Anic, and Michelle Anic vs Giovanni Anic. Also concept art is also an option for more mechanical things.

I was hoping to have you draw one of my villain character concepts fighting their hero in a landscape. If you need to simplify it that's fine =) I prefer you draw the villain over the hero if your only going to draw one character.         

Villains:    
Mechanized: The SeriesHeroes
    Ranged Division:

Allison Koch:
           https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9DenFBbWUyRHpZVms&usp=sharing

Caitlyn Stoner:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9DaG1BYVpaRnMwdk0&usp=sharing
       Gretta Remington:
           https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9DM0RTNzJkSS11VVE&usp=sharing
       Katheryn Heckler:
           https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9Dd3lKdnFldHpXU0E&usp=sharing
       Paige Raytheon:
           http

Landscapes:    
Envioronmental Scenary
Android Nation: Forest Environment

The top left nation is the second most advanced nation, and their military is comprised of androids. Forest environment. Their research lies in alternate intelligence, or AI, and Cybernetics.
Militarizes
ARMY:
NAVY:
AIR Force:
    In the center of the nation is a modern city full of skyscrapers on each skyscraper is attached a windmill to the top of it which powers the building.. Around the border of the nation is a large factory the factories are also powered by windmills.
Human Nation: Dessert Environment
    Center Nation is a Human Nation that is the most technologically advanced of the 5 major nations Military comprised of Mechas, and human pilots.

Militarizes

ARMY: Mechanical Suits
NAVY: Mechanical Suits
AIR Force: Mechanical Suits
PAST

If you're looking to do more of a scene landscape than a complete view of

Heroes:  
iamversatility.deviantart.com/…
Thought I replied to you. Sorry. I'll get it done.
Glad to see you back here, Blackdawn! Hope to see some really cool stuff from you!
Can I note you my request?
Hi! I was wondering if you would like to do a request for me! Could you draw the character Kynard from Revert Society. The example is in chibi form but I wanted it to be in anime form if possible.

rasendesenrudusi.deviantart.co…
I seen the Chibi and it's looks pretty neat. However, I will need to look more into Revert Society as it's new to me. But I'll do it.
Ok thank you! (There's a lot of chapters so I wouldnt read all of it)