Commissions! (buying and selling)

Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!~
My commissions are open, if you're interested please don't hesitate to ask for anything! 
samagirl.deviantart.com/journa… Thanks for looking!~ <333 
larvesta.deviantart.com/journa… here are my prices!!! theyre slightly expensive, but only because im saving for a binder : 0
raptorwolf-aml.deviantart.com/…
Here
Sadly I can't really draw nudes, not even if they're SFW, because ANATOMY
nyphiefishy.deviantart.com/jou… here are mine!! ;v; I'm desperate for points and they are pretty cheap.
Here are my commission price ist with linnks to my gallery, please note me if you are interested.
fav.me/d7nxykf
I have a few different kinds of commissions, and they're featured on the left side of my profile in my commissions box <3
(I accept both points and paypal!)
:bulletpink: Currently I have one slot left for my chibi commissions! I can definitely do anthro chibis <3 Here's my chibi commission journal - cottoncritter.deviantart.com/j…

:bulletorange: I also could do an anthro portrait for $25 - 
Playful Portrait by cottoncritter  Seron of the Sea by cottoncritter  

:bulletpurple: Or for $40, a full body anthro with full detailed background scene! No specific anthro examples yet, but here's examples of my work with full bodies and backgrounds AND of general anthro artwork - 
Dreaming of Home by cottoncritter  Viridian Caterpie by cottoncritter aaannndd A Stranger I Remain by cottoncritter  Accepting Moment by cottoncritter  
Oooh very cute, do you have a simple price guide if I wanted it shipped?
Thanks! :D Nothing written down yet as I've just started doing traditional commissions (I used to do pixels) but I could take a photo of the receipt and show you the price after I mail it? ^u^ 
I know my local post office charges envelopes/packages by weight (if you don't use their flat-rate priority mail stuff, which is more expensive) and a drawing in a large envelope would be so lightweight I'm pretty sure it would cost under $3! 

Sorry that I'm a tad unprepared on that front! I gotta learn about it sometime though, right? Bunny Emoji-72 (Kawaii) [V4] hehe~
Ah ok :) let me know once it's sorted out!
I can do anthros! :la: I will show you some samples of my non-humanoid art. If you go and look around my gallery, you won't find much anthro art simply because I don't have any anthro OCs and I don't get asked to do them much for whatever reason. :XD: Anyway, here's my info: marcoemma.deviantart.com/art/A…

And here are some samples:
Fumero by MarcoEmmaKurosantchi by MarcoEmma
Anthros aren't my usual thing, I'm more of kemonomimi artist haha, but I don't mind drawing anthro characters, though I have more experience with anthro chibis than full-body characters.

My commissions info is HERE

Anthro Adopts [OTA +customs] by UnidentifiedGhost CMCU chibi batch by UnidentifiedGhost
this is how my anthro chibis looksorry all the examples I have are adoptables,
chibis are $5/500:points: if you're interested just send me a note! :heart:
Hmm I may just get art of myself :)
//when OCs fail there's always self portraits right? XDXD
my commissions info fav.me/d7ozboz

Anime, chibi, simple animal, start from 100 :points: ^^
Don't know if this suits what you're looking for
Aaah your OC is so adorable >v<
I can do full-bodies and chibis, though if you're willing I'd really like to try a chibi for this one c:
I have few examples of my chibi style in my dArt gallery, but here are two -
Commissions: Open by KittykatMWuster CM - Kurosantchi by KittykatMWuster
Tell me if you're interested, I'd love to draw her o:
silver-stardrops.deviantart.co…

^Mainly for pixels, but if you want something like a flat color sketch (like this: silver-stardrops.deviantart.co… ) I could work out a price (probably around 30 points, but up for negotiation))
Oh your flat sketches are nice!!! :)