Free Art! 3 Slots! -Zakanthein-

Hello all!

I need more practice and I tend to over think things.

I'd like to art friend a few people with some pieces.

You may request anything except anything obviously raunchy, or obscene.

Also, I'd prefer not to sexploit the female image too much. There are plenty of pretty girl art pieces out there. Personally, I'd like to draw attractive men to counter balance all the female pieces out there.

Those are just my thoughts!

The 3 slots go to the first three people to email me with reasonable requests!

Thank you,
Richard Lee Westbrook (Zaknathein) 
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've finally got to sit down and just hammer out some sketches. Tell me if I'm going in the right direction for you guys!

k1000a92 = Bouquet of Hyacinths: zaknathein.deviantart.com/art/…

DemonicKing101 = Zikatera: zaknathein.deviantart.com/art/…

Jagoman169  =  Brocken Jr.: zaknathein.deviantart.com/art/…

Any Feedback is appreciated. If there's not concerns, final tweeks or concerns I'll finalize these.
I'm two weeks late but I'm scanning technical sketches right now!

I finally caught up in my personal life to where I can draw again!

Please stay tuned!

-Zaknathein
Oh wow, looks like I'm getting quite a following heere! ^^;

As I've said to others before, this is my very first experience in commission and better understanding the time frame that goes into providing the service to others.

Things have been kind of choatic the last few weeks, and I was supposed to get my original three commission a mock-up drawing last Monday. That didn't happen. I'm hoping to get those out by tonight.

Once I understand what I original commissioners want, and finish their pieces I will start on subsequent request.

Thank you for your interest, but above all: Please be patient with me! ^^;

-Zaknathein
I am wondering if you could draw my OC Hikari? Here is what she looks like:

th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i…
th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…

Hikari is Happy, and outgoing tomboy who loves the thrill of doing gymnastics. She also loves to swim in competitions at her local high school as well.  Overall she is very polite and is easy to befriend. However if you bring her to an amusement park you would lose her there as she loves going on rides.

She generally wears brown sandles on her feet without socks.

Thank you in advance :3
I will give it a shot when I cants up. ^^;
Okay, thank you :3
Well, I have female characters in mind but not for pinups.
When you say pinups are you talking about NSFW?

If that is your concern then rest assured that I specialize in SFW art.
Something more like butt in front of the camera, I don't approve of that for example. I mean I can request NSFW work as well but that's something else entirely.

Anyway, do you think you can draw Sailor Moon and Captain America? Or is it just OCs?
I can draw just about anything; line-art speaking. Still working on my values and colors.
Alright; so a Sailor Moon and Captain America team up then?
question? can you draw from description?
james and maggie they are a couple, maggie is the twin of sephiroth:
hellboy12345.deviantart.com/ar…
hellboy12345.deviantart.com/jo…
I can, yes. However, I'm kind of behind on my main three slot commissions. If you are willing to wait I'll give it a shot!

I'm letting everyone know that this is my first time putting up a forum post, and doing commissions. So this is my first 'shake-down' in figuring out what it takes to get them done and in what kind of time frame; also to improve myself.
I can wait, I would love to see how it comes out
Just letting you guys know i'm still working.

I got kind of hung up on the Hyacinths. Not has in I couldn't draw them, but because it got a bit more massive than I had intended. Posting a updated pic soon.

Moving on to the other two pictures.
Sorry I'm behind!

I spent all night last night building a light table. You can see it in my scraps folder.

Here is a quick test sketch of the bouquet of Hyacinths. This sketch is very rough and doesn't represent what the final product will be.

fav.me/d7wtx3c
Just wanted to update.

I'm doing line art now. I got busy and all that jazz. Will update with first sketches soon!
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
Let me see about getting the first three slots done and then I'll work something up. Ok? ^^
As long as I get a reserve spot?
I already have three slots reserved, but your request seems pretty simple. So, let me get those done first and I'll get yours done. ^^
Thank you..... ;w;
I'm looking at doing your request while the original three commissions are reviewing their technical sketches.
View all replies