character design only.

anime style. 

Will do fan art.

:)
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe one of these characters?
I need refs badly

Xaibier Miyuki: Tall and lean, has silver wolf like eyes. His hair is long and black and he keeps it in a lose ponytail, some of it falls in face. He wears a big and long black coat with fur trimming the hood. Other clothes are artist's digression, again preferably neutral colors. He also wears a crescent moon pendant, he MUST have this. Scar from bullet wound on left shoulder.

Thorn: Tall, somewhat lanky. Has spiky blond hair with side bands that sometimes goes over his left eye(He has a thin scar across the left eye). Wears a long military style coat buttoned up and jeans, preferably a darker shade of blue or grey. He used to have large golden wings but not anymore, ugly uneven scars are where the wings once were. He has a small roman numeral 13(XII) on the right side of his neck. (At some point I'd like a ref both before and after he lost his wings)

Shane Sukai:
I have a ref for him, but I'd like a better one as I pretty much just used a base for this one. fav.me/d7wak5c
The hair could be better and if anyone is willing to make the coat look more military that'd be greatly appreciated. (it'd be the same as thorns but it can be unbuttoned.) If he isn't wearing the coat he wears long sleeves to cover his scars. 
(At some point I'd also like to have a front and back ref of him without his shirt on as he has numerous scars on his torso, arms, and back from many fights)
(he also has another form)
Half-transformed form: Hair gets longer and more mane like. Teeth and nails become more pointed. Gets ram horns and cat-like ears(on top of head not out to the side please). Pupils dilate into slits and has large black dragon wings. His clothes typically get torn by the wings.

Skye Fei: Tall and thin. Has long blonde hair that he keeps braided with two feathers at the end where it's tied. (The braid is fairly thin. Not as thin as Ankin Skywalker but not as thick as say...Edward Elric) His eyes are emerald Wears a forest green jacket (the style is kinda like this: www.dhresource.com/albu_345738… The shirt can be any color that matches and regular blue jeans.) He has wings (they look like a blue jay's)

Valkyrie (Freya) Kane:
Golden eyes. Large black dragon wings. Has a very athletic build, very strong. Short black hair with a single red streak (was once much longer and didn't have the streak). Same coat as Shane and Thorn, pretty much always has it buttoned with jeans. Burn scar on left shoulder and part of her back. Thin scar from her left brow, across her nose to just under herr right eye. She is actually quite pretty, however this is a fact often over looked becuase of her aggressive behavior. 

Ian (from another story of mine)
Tall, lanky college student. Has messy brown hair and emerald eyes. Has freackles. Wears square framed glasses, can't see well at all without them. Clothes are flexible, he is a college student with a biology major so clothes should reflect this.
Does my newest OC catch your interest? demonicking101.deviantart.com/…
I may have a bit of trouble with the metal arm
Can you draw Marceline from adventure time in anime form please? ^^

Ref:
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/M…
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
So Sebastian with your OC in one pic? 
It'd be great if you could draw one, or more, of my OCs? C:

You could draw them as part of my current contest

You'd be doing the request, getting practice AND drawing something fun whilst also having the possibility to get points,art, features and more in return! n_n

forum.deviantart.com/community…
Yay, thanks!! n_n
I could have one for you.
Do they have to be in anime or will they be drawn in anime?
i will draw in an "anime" style. 
Alright I got one.
My Oc Isabell: noescapeevolution777.deviantar…
You can choose whether or not you want to draw the spider legs.