Looking for someone to do requests...

Hey there! :wave:

Incase you haven't already noticed, today officially marks my tenth deviantART anniversary! You can read my journal entry regarding this information: ppgrainbow.deviantart.com/jour…

As a part of my tenth deviantART anniversary, I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a request of one of my characters listed below:

Mechapuff :pointr: Mechapuff 2010 by ppgrainbow
Mechapuff R2 :pointr: Mechapuff R2 by ppgrainbow
Mechapuff R3 :pointr: Mechapuff R3 by ppgrainbow
Mechapuff R4 :pointr: Mechapuff R4 by ppgrainbow

My original avatar from Gaia Online:

Pink Rainbow :pointr: deviantID 2010 - Pink Rainbow by ppgrainbow

For those who are doing point commissions, you can earn a point commission if you become my 1,000th deviantWATCHER or catch my 300,000 kiriban, which is less than 30,000 pageviews away!

For the 1K deviantWATCHer, the winner will get half of my deviantART points.

For the 300,000 kiriban, the winner will receive 500 points, runner-up gets 100 points.

If you have any questions regarding this forum thread, please let me know. :D
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Seriously?
How many hundreds thousands of free drawings of that mechapoof thing do you already have. Some of us never even get a chance for one request, since you just swoop in and grab every available request slot 24/7.
I just have to say, This deviant is a really nice person who keeps up with commenting regularly and its always really sweet things- this is over years, not months or weeks! What can I say, kind people do get things on this site clearly! I've just started a long overdue giftart for them myself ;x
All I'm seeing is an endless cycle of brown nosing and butt kissing artists in order to get yet more free drawings of that lousy character, since they refuse to actually pay for anything.
I don't see why its anything to get annoyed with, the fact that they arnt paying means the artists are doing it on their complete free will. Money doesn't keep someone inspired- but kind words do, even if you do consider it butt kissing - its worth so much more.
I have paid in points before. What I'm doing is saving up for points for kiribans (watchers and pageviews). I will be posting another journal next week for a reason why I have been unable to draw anything lately along with other stuff.

You not seeing the whole story lately. I've been on this site for over a decade and longer than most people have been before.
I'm going to have to agree with idiotfarm here, you may seem like a nice person, but I really don't see why you have to ask for so much art of your OC, it's greedy and selfish.
I understand what you mean there. Like I said before, I have paid in points for a commission and I have regret those actions that I made over the years.

(While small people have to agree with that person, he doesn't appear to be too civil as he has been on previous accounts.)
But would it kill you to stop asking for art of your OC? Also, he's just stating his opinion, he doesn't have to be civil about it.
View all replies
Keep out of this!

I do have rights to request what I like and not everyone gets a available request all of the time. You are gonna have to realise that deviantART is a big site and there are many new artists everyday coming to this site. I'm just tired of you singling me out everytime I post in the Projects Forum.
Could i do one? but in my anime/manga style? cell shade?
That would be wonderful! Would it be okay if I send you a note for the details? :D
What is a runner up?
A person who finishes the closes or in second place.
Thank you very much! :hug:
I'll definitely do one
Thank you so much!

Would it be okay if I note you for the details? :D
Okay. Note sent, go read it! :)