Who does Pony Art?

I have a pair of pony brothers I'd LOVE to get art of!

i.imgur.com/2LF1Jo3.png
Crash Bang and Thunder Clap, a pair of professional daredevils, they do trick flying and all sorts of aerial maneuvers. A fairly rowdy and loud pair, you rarely ever see one without the other, attached at the hip so to speak!

I'm looking primarily for point commissions, and I only have 400 points atm to offer, but I'll look at any kind of art! ^^

I also wouldn't mind possibly getting some nice vectors of their cutie marks? The ones I did are a bit bleh to be honest D:
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do pony portraits.
Examples:
Pony Portrait #23: Cyberspace by KirkyKate94Pony Portrait #12: Frost by KirkyKate94Pony Portrait #5: William by KirkyKate94Pony Portrait #2: Lovely Day by KirkyKate94
I can do them both for 30 points :)
I have a custom pony commission if you are interested! Here are a few! Only 50 Points ($0.50)

Moose Pony Adoptable .:Open:. by rplover777Libra Pony Adoptable .:Open:. by rplover777Leo Pony Adoptable .:Open:. by rplover777Ponysona - Shamrock by rplover777
Are you still looking?
Hello, yes I was mentioned?

I do cutie mark vectors! Uh, since I charge $0.25 for them, so honestly I could just toss them in for nothing (I don't know anything about point-money conversion...)

askthenecromancerpony.tumblr.c… Best example I can give is my tumblr blog? I don't have the individual cutie marks on there yet but hahah. 
fav.me/d7tit2u Something like this would be 15 points

fav.me/d7goiru Something like this would be 25 points

I'm limited on colors  so you might have to do digital art unless you want pencil shading but I also do digital art

fav.me/d7t43ci, I can do colored lines like this but a bit thinner will shading

Here is a break down on my prices

Digital

10 points for the base drawing

5 points for coloring

5 points for shading/special effects

5 points per extra person

3 points for a simple background (look at the dolphin example)

5 points for a full background

Traditional

5 points for base drawing

5 points for colored

5 points for simple background

10 points for complicated background

If you are still looking I'd be happy to draw these fellas for you!
I do pretty cheap Pony commissions. Check my page for details, please.
I can do signatures and large art for ponies currently, signatures are 10 points while large art is 50 points. I also do fan buttons for 10 points. Please let me know if you are interested! 

infinitech.deviantart.com/jour…
I do. =] I'm about to go to sleep but if you're interested feel free to message me and I'll get back to you in the morning.

Princess of Boredom by Alithographica Sleepy Head by Alithographica Twilight - Colored [Updated] by Alithographica 

I ordinarily wouldn't go this low but I feel an itch to draw some ponies - I can do flat color (like the first two pictures) for 300 for both.
FIIIIG I might be able to do your ponies for yoou! [I'd happily accept points] I can dig out some samples if you wanted.

ALSO
:iconcrystal-blackpaws: might be able to do cutie mark vectors. Probably not for points though.
WOULD YOU? ;o;

That would be super awesome! I'd be super happy with whatever you were willing to do! ^^ Just let me know and I can send whatever you like! ;o;
PM ME ON IDS WITH THE DEETS YOU WANT
Here's some older examples:
www.furaffinity.net/view/74606…
www.furaffinity.net/view/74060…

<333

Since I haven't pony'd in awhile I'll let you pay what you want in points when it's done, if you think that's fair? :>
You're so sweet ;o;
I'll PM you ASAP! ^^

Thank you so much ;o;
No problem dude <3
Man, if you did that, it's awesome...
It was a base I purchased from sarahmfighter.deviantart.com/a… <--Right here! ^^ I only edited and colored it!
... :/ Welp... no shame in that...