Taking Free Requests

Just thought I'd put it out there that I do take free requests! You can see my work in my gallery: sakohju.deviantart.com/gallery…

My only rules are:
--No mature content.
--This mostly applies to female characters, but I'm not really comfortable with particularly revealing outfits. If you're unsure if a character you want me to draw fits this, just ask. I may also ask to modify the design to keep it modest.
--I reserve the right to refuse a request.
--Otherwise, I'm willing to do just about anything! :D

EDIT: Closed for the moment! Thank you to everyone who requested, please be patient and I will do my best to get through all of them! ^^
Comments91
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry, I've closed requests for the moment since I have too many. >.< Thank you for considering me though!
I'm sorry, I've closed requests at the moment as I'm too busy. >.< Thank you for considering me, though. :)
Hi ya,
I have a bit of a odd request..
I'm putting together a collage to turn into an actual banner that we can hang in front of our table that we set up around the place for the fundraising/educational events we go to for raising awareness about mental health and Psychiatric Service Dogs. and I'm trying to get as many people as possible to draw the new logo we have. This is the few we've had donated so far :)
sta.sh/01v85bisi3z0
We call it Tatty, the lime green mental health awareness butterfly. It's meant to show hope for others struggling with mental health issues. Even though Tatty has been through the wars and has come out with a few scars, it keeps on floating around. We'll be turning a design into patches to sew on Service Dog vests as well once we raise the funds.

Thanks, Lucy.
Here it is! sakohju.deviantart.com/art/Req…

Thanks for the opportunity to be able to do this for charity. It's my first time doing something like this, but it feels great.
Hope you like it! :D
I recently closed requests, but I'll make an exception since it's for charity. ^^ The logo is cute and simple, so I don't think it should take me too long. Is there a certain time you need it by?  
Aww thank you very muchly :3 I appreciate the extra effort!
No time frame at all, we're really just encouraging anyone who's happy to donate to do so in their own time. Please don't feel pressured or anything to do this. It's honestly about enjoying it and drawing what ever you feel inspires you at the time you sit down to draw it :3
Alrighty then. ^^ I'll do my best! I have some other requests I'm working on at the moment, but I'll let you know as soon as it's done. :)
Thank you so much, please don't feel rushed or pressured. There's no time frame about it and it's all based off helping others, not very helpful if I'm making everyone stress about their contributions :3
When you done though, can you please send me a note with a link to the final version? I can add it to the final file with full credit then :) If you post it in your gallery and not in stash, I can also feature you in my journal :D
Haha, no worries, I'll take my time. Thank you! ^^ I always send a link to the final version in my gallery, so you can be sure to have that when it's done. :)
EDIT: DUE TO LARGE AMOUNT OF REQUESTS, PLEASE REFER TO THIS JOURNAL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A REQUEST: sakohju.deviantart.com/journal…
If you're still interested, I've completed a few requests, so if you're willing to wait I could add you to the waiting list. :) (Smile)
Alright then, do you have a particular request in mind?
Alright, no problem. It'll probably take me a while, but I'll add you to the list and let you know as soon as it's done. :) 
I'm sorry, I've closed requests for the moment as I have too many. >.< I'll probably re-open them in the future though if you'd like to ask again then. :) (Smile)