Art trades anyone?

bloodlust-carman.deviantart.co…

The link above has all the info.  I'm taking 5 slots at a time.  Each person gets one slot BUT unlimited trades until they or I get tired of doing it.

I can't afford commissions right now and want some colored work of my characters, but if you're just up for a sketch, colored or not, let me know.

I have 2 spots open as I'm posting this.  If spots are full, that's fine.  Comment anyway and when I finish what I got I'll ask if you're still interested.  Sound cool?

You can do digital or traditional, whatever suits your fancy.  I want to do traditional myself, but if for some reason you would rather me draw digitally for you I can work that out, it'll just take a little longer.

I prefer if you comment there, but it doesn't matter.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi :)

I was wondering if you are still interested in a trade? Doesn't have to be soon, I'm just looking for ways to practice my little skills more.
Yeah, I had to cancel a trade (wasn't up my alley) so there's one open!  What did you have in mind?  Also, what are you comfortable drawing in terms of humans, animals, etc?
Sure thing, who you have in mind?  And what kind of things do you prefer to draw?  People, creatures?
can you draw megatron from the transformers prime TV show smiling? I like to draw people/people like things.
Hmmm.  Not gonna lie, that's gonna be quite the challenge for me.  I'll see what I can do.

Try this lady out for me? sta.sh/01c6nvohmjqy
okay. any deadline?
Nah, but sooner rather than later you know?  Gonna try to get all my trades and commissions done within a couple weeks.
okay. um, this really is not that important of a deadline, but maybe Sunday night for you? is that okay?
View all replies