Artists

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Michael Pearson and I live in the United States. I am a a comic book enthusiast and I am currently in school for creative writing. The story that I would like to work on with you revolves around an ongoing story arc. I have three graphic novels (compliments of Dark Horse) i am currently working on that takes place in this same "universe" so to speak (by universe i do not mean space, the story takes place on earth)

The story revolves around a second generation hero that is established and loved by the city he resides in. He is Superman and Captain America-esque. The classic "Golden- Age" superhero. The other hero is new to the city and much darker, he has no problem with beating criminals to a bloody pulp to get the information he needs and leaving them for the police to collect.

The "All-American" hero catches wind of the "new vigilante" after police find two possible suspects beaten and one missing a hand. Upon further investigation the "All-American" hero discovers from the city police that the new vigilante has been scrambling the streets of the "slums" and police have been actively tracking him.

As the myth of this second hero continues to spread, the debate sparks as to who cares about the city more? The "All- American" believer in justice or the man that takes the law into his own hands. The main hero becomes angry/ jealous as the second vigilante's name begins to pick up steam, and after a night chasing the same criminal/ villain, the two heroes collide.

There is a villain at play in this story as well and the villain will give the two heroes cause to join forces despite their differences. This story will also prove as somewhat an origins story, because there are many tales to be told before and after this one story arc.

I plan to keep developing this "world" and create a stable of characters as big as DC and Marvel. This story will be pitched to Dark Horse comics as well as distributed on comixology. All income will be split fairly, a bigger portion going to the artist (because that is only fair given that the artist does so much tedious work)

I am looking for a partner to work with. Not only on this comic but as well as projects down the line.

If you are interested and would like to work please let me know, as I am ready to get this ball rolling ASAP!

I can be contacted here or at michael.lamont.pearson@gmail.com
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hmm, the plot seems interesting ~
But my style is a bit more shojo and anime :'D
And my character's are inconsistent with face structure most of the time
But good luck finding someone ^^
I'd love to work on this as a commission (we can negotiate prices), but I can only work on it a few pages at a time, since I have other major projects that take priority. Is that alright, or do you need a full-time artist?
Im looking for something with a little more of a realistic look for this project
That's alright, I understand.