Disney art trade- I want Lion King :3

Hello forum~ I'm looking for an artist who is fairly good at drawing the Lion King characters :la: specifically I want a cute cuddly picture of Kiara and Kovu from The Lion King 2 and probably when they are older... I'd do it myself but am horrible at drawing them ;.; :sniff: I do feel my style for Disney humans is pretty good so I'm willing to do a Disney trade :dummy: whoever has a style I feel best looks like LK can get the trade- I can only pick 1 artist because if I am to draw something in return, I kinda have waaaaay too many projects I'm working on so, yeah, sorry! x3;;;

my Disney samples: R.e.f.l.e.c.t.i.o.n by Lady-RyuuXX87Princess Jasmine practice by Lady-RyuuXX87

Thanks~ :heart:

**edit** I suppose I could offer points too if necessary ;.; but not sure what to ask for so, list them for me x3
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Still after some lions? I love having an excuse to draw Kovu and Kiara. Examples of my TLK work can be found at UnikLion
I'm good for now but thank you for offering! :D
I specialize in lions! 
New Lion by Samalu17 Ekunda update by Samalu17 Bones by Samalu17 Licking Screen Siri by Samalu17 Kovu And Kyra by Samalu17
you certainly do :D you even have Kovu there~ would you be will to do the trade or would you want the points? x3 hohohoho I know it seems like a silly question but gotta ask :XD:
a trade is totally fine! When would you like this by?
I don't really have a time preference considering I have tons of art to work on myself XD; if you're busy too then I'm willing to wait ;3 what would you like for the trade? :D
I think I would like the girl from oliver and company please :)
Jenny? ok :D anything in particular for her to be doing? :3
nope, surprise me :)
View all replies
Im in a need of a few points right now he he, so if you like my
style i can make something for you!Giggle 

(i don´t have any LK fanart in my galery Sweating a little... but I work excellent with their style of drawing and cel shading)

Heart Here´s my last disney artwork: Disneyebrows Contest! *CONTEST ENTRY* by Jennikey23 

Have a nice day! ;)
how much do you consider a "few points"? XD;;;
Maybe 50? :iconxd1plz: haha
ah I have found someone else but thanks a bunch for considering :heart:
My pleasure! i wish you luck!Adorable Girl Anime Emoji (Kawaii Wink) [V6]