Searching for Role-players

Hello! Glad to have caught your interest. My name is Sneaky and I am looking for active role-players to join me and my friends in our group project. I have many role-play groups, each looking for even more members, but my newest group is looking for the most.
In the process of being developed with the help of skilled role-players and artists, a new unique, never before seen group is emerging. If you are into horror and sci-fi, this is the group for you. 
Want more information? Interested in joining? If you leave a comment below, that will tell us if we should continue and if our idea seems interesting.
WARNING:
-The group is set Mature 17, you may join if you are younger, but themes such as heavy violence and strong language occur commonly.

Thank you for reading

Sneaky ~
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can role play! :3
Ooh, I am interested! I'd love to join!

Count me in!!
Have you considered doing an interest check at rpg-directory.com?
I have never heard of that, I'll check it out, thank you c:
No problem! It's arguably the #1 place the forum roleplayers hang out online (but other roleplayers are among us lot too) XD I'm Drae on there :)
Why hello there, that sounds interesting enough for me to consider joining. I'm currently not active due to the lack of a group of interest, but I actually miss roleplaying with others on a regular base.
We will be super happy to have you c:
Go for it!!! It sounds very intriguing! :3
Glad to see so much interest :D
Hmmm, this idea sounds alluring. I'd love to know the specifics of it. Yep, I'm interested.
I'll skype you some info and what we have come up with so far
Ooo I'd be interested in that ouo
I could join in here.  I like Sci-Fi, and I could try some horror RP.  Count me in.
Sweet c: Can't wait to rp with ya ~
Glad to see you are interested c:
yes i am an active roleplayer

and love horror and sci-fi owo
It'll be great to have you c:
Aaah, sweet!! c: