Machinima "ElHack" Looking for VOICE ACTORS!

Hello everyone! My name is Jacob, and I am pulling together a short machinima series based in the video game Elsword!
Here's the idea; Know all those shows and games like Dot Hack, Sword Art Online, and others like them? They always take the idea of playing a video game so seriously, which is cool and all, but that's what this is trying to make fun of. While it will still have a semi-deep plot, it won't be taken anywhere near as seriously as those stories.
The story revolves around Xer05(pronounced Zero), a new player who just joined the game- invited by a friend in real life by the name of John. However, his timing for joining the game couldn't be worse. PKers are at large, and so are hackers. Namely, the Anaviosi, a guild of hackers who have worked the system so that when your character dies, for any reason, it is deleted. No damage to you as a person, no sucking your soul away or zapping you inside the game, just your character is deleted. That said, it still sucks to have all that time wasted, so as you can imagine people are pretty pissy with this gang. It's now up to Xer05 and his newly found friends to stop this organization!

A new thread will be made when we need new characters and we will do this when an episode calls for a new character(s). For now, we are looking for Lead Cast roles and back up roles for Episode One.

Another note, I will not be posting pictures of the characters, as the characters are in a video game and as such don't affect how the person is in reality. Please keep this in mind when auditioning. If you want information on Elsword, please go here: elwiki.net/ 
Thing's we need from you: No puffs, cracks (unless asked for), intense background noise, background noise that becomes noticeable whenever you speak, etc. We would like each line to be placed in a separate file, but for each take of the line to be in the same file.
On a final note, the main character has been taken by a friend of mine, as his voice perfectly fits the role (NOT because he's my friend. I realize that is very looked down upon in the VA community).

Lead Cast-
Name: TJim
Character: Elsword - Infinity Sword
Voice Range: Medium-High. Similar to Armin from Attack on Titan, English Dub.
Lines: 
"Man, I JUST got on..." annoyed, just got told he has to get off his computer.
"Yeah?! Well screw you, man! Sheath Knight OP!" he yells to Xer05, angry with his remarks.
"D-don't tell me... you two know each other?" A feeling of dread in him (comical at that).
"Ye~ah I don't like him." Extend on the "yeah" and speed up on the rest of the sentence. Normal tone.

Name: Brand70
Character: Elesis - Blazing Heart
Voice Range: Medium-High. Somewhat of a tomboy voice, but still obviously a girl.
Lines: 
"Hey Zero!" Cheerful, happy to see him.
"And why might that be?" Curious but intimidating, expecting a bad answer.
"Jim.... shut up..." Exhausted from Jim's stupidity, somewhat airy, annoyed.

Chrome Star - The largest guild in the game (as far as this machinima is concerned). They do odd jobs, use hacks only to fight back hackers, and will fight for whoever has the most money- unless they have their own agenda.

Name: Rixel96 (Rih-kz-ool)
Character: Raven - Reckless Fist
Voice Range: Medium-deep. Not alerting or intimidating at all, friendly and relaxed.
Other: He is the leader of Chrome Star.
Lines: 
"Miss me?" Rixel says as he stops a group of hackers from killing the main character. He is confident and cool.
"Shut up Exalnc! Let me be cool!" he retaliates to Exalnc's mean words. Maybe through in a slight squeak in his voice.
"Yeah, sure, whatever." Airy, relaxed, not paying attention to what's around him.
*coughing fit, deep gasp* "What?" Rixel just took in a deep hit from his bong before being caught off guard by a question.

Name: Exalnc (Pronounced Excellence)
Character: Chung - Deadly Chaser
Voice Range: Medium. Cocky but relaxed. Aiming for a Jesse McCarty voice.
Lines:
"Hah! Didn't know D.Clown was the type of guild to sit in Ruben just to add all the newbs to your guild!" Cocky and excited as Xer05 walks up on his fight with a Weapon Taker from D.Clown.
"Yeah right! I didn't call the newb for back up!" the Weapon Taker replies, laughing a bit.
"You sure? Heh, I bet he'd be better than you!" Exalnc replies, snarky.
"Yeah." Exalnc replies to the Weapon Taker (who said "Oh yeah?!") after he kills him with a very strong move. You can hear him smiling.

D.Clown - A PK guild that uses hacks for random fun. They are slowly getting bigger and aren't afraid to pick fights with bigger guilds.
Name: N/A
Character: Raven - Weapon Taker
Voice Range: High-Medium. Past puberty, but still has those moments. Has a slight lisp.
Lines: 
"Yeah right! I didn't call the newb for back up!" the Weapon Taker replies, laughing a bit. 
"But I had him on the ropes! He called in this Add with no job change for back up!" Weapon Taker tries to justify his failure to his guild.

Character: Raven - Reckless Fist
Voice Range: High-medium. Kind of annoying, especially the laugh. I don't have any preset laugh in mind besides annoying.
Lines: 
"Hehehe! Relax man, we'll take him and his little friend down." Super annoying laugh, superior sounding voice.
"He looks like an ass hole, haha!" Practically screaming, annoying.

Character: Ara - Yama Raja
Voice Range: Medium. Average male voice, lazy sounding most of the time. Very sarcastic almost all the time.
Lines: 
"Yeah, Exalnc won't even know what hit'em!" Yama Raja says, sarcastic as all can be. He is plotting with his friends in his group on a strike back opportunity.

Please send your Auditions to rtpgamers@gmail.com
Episodes will be posted here: www.youtube.com/channel/UC1dur…;along with other things RTP Gamers is involved with.
On a final note; if you have an Elsword account with characters and the sort and wish to use them during video recording, it would be VERY helpful! Please keep in mind that when using your character for this, it does not guarantee you will voice act for said character. However, you will be thanked in the credits either way. Thank you all and I look forward to see some auditions!
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey are you still accepting auditions?

Have a soundcloud link and whatnot soundcloud.com/fancy-fingers
I might be interested if the role of Brand70 isnt taken or if you are still doing auditions for the voice acting I hope you keep us up to date
Auditions are still ongoing! I'd love to see more people try out for characters, so please, give it a shot!
can you send me a not of everything you would like?
Oh, cool! I was wondering if you were still going to do this project. xD I'm not sure my voice fits either of the girls though, which is too bad, since I've always wanted to lend my voice to a voice acting project. ^^;

Best of luck though~
I invite you to try out! And there will be other girl roles, so be on the look out for that, haha!
Maybe I will, maybe. :D By the way, if I may suggest something, you might want to ask people to do multiple recordings of each line. For instance "Hey Zero" can be said in a few different ways, all cheerfully, depending on which parts of the line are emphasized and how quickly the line is said. If you ask people to do multiple takes, you can see the potential of the voice actor/actress, and maybe find a delivery of a line that you never considered before.

Of course, that creates more work for the auditioning person, which might dissuade people, sooo... up to you. xD It'd also recommend adding a personality description to the characters, to help with getting the voice down right.
In most VA communities, it's pretty standard to do multiple takes of the same lines.
Though, adding personality descriptions is actually a really great idea, I'm gonna do that probably tomorrow. Thanks for the advice!
Ohh, I see. ^^; I don't usually do VA gigs, so I didn't know that.

You're welcome~
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
You know, I thought about putting it in projects but I just wasn't sure. Thanks for doing that for me!
If someone could actually provide the footage and I could just voice it over, I can do a multitude of funny voices.
This may be a machinima, but it isn't like Red vs Blue is a comedy and what not. If you can do serious voice acting then I'd like to invite you to audition for any of the roles in here!
I'd have to practice up on a bit of them. Yeah, though, I'm good at voices though, I'll hit you up if I see anything.
I look forward to seeing something from you :)
I'll do my best.
Also I have a Blazing Heart if your interested, unless you already have the characters you need
This list is far from the max amount of characters we'll have, so I'm sure your BH will be very helpful and I thank you for offering it to us! :)
This sounds pretty good, I look forward to seeing what you'll end up with in the end, and I'm liking these characters you've got so far
Aww why you~!
Hehehe. Are you the lead actor? :D
Ah! It's a wild Emerald! *throws a pokeball* . _. I panicked.
Oh! And yes, I am.