anyone make 100x100 animated icons?

So I am looking to get a 100x100 animated icon of Quicksilver so I can use it on a different site. The other site has made it so that I can have a bigger icon. I would like to get one of Quicksilver. But I want it to be animated. I would like it to be a tail wag, somewhat like the icon I have now does. If you can do it, or knows someone who can do it, please let me know. I have points to pay with. 
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
 I can whip something up for you :)
Zoga by Samalu17
 somethin like this, but I can make the tail wag more if you'd like!
Can you make it wag somewhat like my avatar's? 
How much would it be? 
yeah, totally :)
I think around 60 points will suffice 
Oh that's perfect. 
It's of this guy please
www.shadowenmasgirl.weebly.com/quicksilver.html
I'll send the points right away. 
I'll have it done by saturday :)
I would like to submit my information for review if your offer is still open:Pixel Commissions Information
Since the icon you ask for is larger than the ones I usually make the base price is 180:points:.:thanks:
How much would it be for this guy and for him to have a tail wag?
shadowenmasgirl.weebly.com/qui…
Yep, just in your commission order include if you have a preference for his wagging (end of the tail or whole tail) since that will influence price. The template for ordering is in my info near the end (link again Pixel Commissions Information), just send me a note with that filled out and I'll give you quote and we'll see where we'll go. :aww:
uuUUH

I can do one vuv the only animated example I have right now is my 150x150 . . . but, I do have some on my old account I can show you if need be. vuv

Venus Pixel by GHOSTlNGS

and depending on price I add shading and what not ovo
can you do a tail wag? 
I would be able to vuv it might take a little bit, since I'm sort of busy, but no longer than a week!
how much would it cost? 
depending on the character complexity, and whether you would like shading or not, eh, I would say around 80-150 vuv

(I know its a wide range, but it all depends on the character ovo)
This guy 
shadowenmasgirl.weebly.com/qui…
without shading and without a bounce, just the tail wag. 
alright! I guess I could do it for 90, if that works for you? I can lower it if your budget isn't that high vuv
View all replies
I make icons~ I can size them from 150x150, 100x100 and 50x50!
do you have examples? 
I do animated ones. Icon commissions now open by XxxDestixxX 50 :points: but right now they are 30 

and non animated ones too... HOPE icon by XxxDestixxX 15 :points: uvu;
Can you do a fullbody? 
I have only done full body once, but it was for a custom cursor. I've never animated full bodies before. 1/2 commission by XxxDestixxX
Well if you read the forum...it clearly says that I am looking to get one with my character's tail wagging. THat would be a fullbody with a tail wag. 
I think i could do that though
View all replies