Kiriban @ 1,000 deviantWATCHERS

With less than two weeks before my 10th deviantART anniversary, I've got something that will garner your interest!

I am willing to give half of my points for a special points commission to a specific deviant who becomes my 1,000th deviantWATCHER!

Please no unwatching as it is a attempt to ruin the fun out of this contest!

I currently have 949 deviantWATCHERS and I only have 51 more to go! I want this to stick.

Also, I currently have more than 30,000 pageviews before my next major kiriban of 300,000 pageviews. The kiriban is restricted to watchers only and whoever claims it will receive the following:

Winner: 500:points: and a free commission
Runner-up: 100:points:

Good luck to everyone! This thread will be closed when someone rightfully claims to be the 1,000 deviantWATCHer!

:D
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
XD Woah you got tons of watchers! Congrats!! > u < 
Thank you! It's not going to be easy to get the last amount of watchers to reach the kiriban target. :p
XD I think I'd be happy to just hit a hundred > u < I try talking to all my watchers and  become friends with them. I don't know if I'd be able to with a 1000 that's amazing!
Accounts that lasted this long and don't have a lot of activity might not be able to achieve 1,000 watchers in a span of a decade or more.
> u < I want to stay active, hopefully, forever. XD But I've only been on this for a few months so we'll see!!
Me too. It's hard to stay active on dA as much as possible and with so many deviants that I watch, it's going to be uneasy to look after every deviant whatever they're active or not.
View all replies
950 watchers so far! Just 50 more to go... :D

I sure hope that Raevell and others see this! :XD:
And now everyone will be waiting until you have exactly 999 watchers, and no-one will watch you now. I don't think that the "watchers kiriban" is a reasonable thing... But honestly good luck :D
Thank you so much! :D

I sure hope that I get a lot of watchers due to this forum thread. :p
Well whoopity dooo.
If you out here to ruin the contest, don't do it.