I'm all out of ideas!! (So I guess I'm taking requests?)

I haven't really been drawing traditionally lately, but I need to start getting in some practice! The only problem is, I don't like any of my own ideas!

So, if anyone has a character or something they want me to draw, just a post a reference in the comments section. I'll draw it in pencil and post it up in my gallery with the option to download it.

And if you'd like, I'll also post a video of the drawing process up on YouTube if you're interested in watching me draw your character as well! (With the proper credit for the character going to you if it's an OC, of course.) If you want the video in real time, please specify. Otherwise, it'll just be sped up.

Just to clarify, I'll be drawing in pencil only, so it will not be inked or colored. I hope that's alright.
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can you my quirky OCs teasing each other?

Cindy by harbinger1087Chopper by harbinger1087
I'm sorry. I don't work in this type of style, so I will have to deny your request. I hope you're able to find someone better suited to your needs.
I would like to ask for a request! If you're not too busy I can note you the details!
I'm about to go to bed now so I am just going to announce that I'm not accepting any more requests (for now)! Thank you to the folks who have already responded! I'll be working on the requests in the order that they were submitted. :)
My friend's character Azami? :kitty: fav.me/d7araxz
Oh man, I-- I'm tempted. ;A;
Is this still open? <:3
Yup! Still open! I'll probably stop accepting requests later today though.
Ohh that's fine! ;A:
Best of luck with the requests, then! <:3 <33
what do you mean by drawing traditionally?
These are just pencil drawings, so no color.
"Traditionally" means non-digitally; for example, drawing with paper and pencils.
I'm also fresh out of idea for my book series, so maybe seeing some new artwork of my characters would get me going! :) 
If you're interested, I have a whole row of original characters here: resounding-echo.deviantart.com…

There's reference pictures for each character if you click on their name :P
I got three OCs I love people to draw:

Mintea:
OC :: Meet Mintea by sonyasim55

Hazel:
sonyaisms.tumblr.com/search/ne…
-it is a neck tattoo she has

Aricia:
sta.sh/0126jcf0dkto
Salutations good madam. If you're still accepting characters at the moment. I would like to submit one if that's alright.

Submitted for your consideration my character Mikhil (Right on the picture)
fav.me/d6dfcuz

Thank you for your time.
If you're still open, maybe you'd like to draw my OC Lajla, please? :) (Smile) Reference picture: Lajla by JustSilvia Her wings aren't necessary.
Yay! So many responses! :,)
I'll start as soon as I get home from work today (mid-afternoon-ish)!
If this is still open...
could I get one of my FC Coco ; u ;?
fav.me/d7hr170
I have an OC Amarilla: fav.me/d5gya7w and her pet Pollen(I've only sketched her and haven't uploaded it yet xD): ethereal-dancer.deviantart.com…. If you only want to do Amarilla, that's totally cool! :)
Can you draw my vampire-ghost hybrid triplets, please? sta.sh/023bz9ppp2pn
Note me if you want more info