Looking for special commissions

I'm looking for one or two artists who draw high quality pictures and can finish a halfbody/full body in two week or less.

I need it for my fiance's birthday that's coming up this week.

You can find all the references here:

linked-memories.deviantart.com…

For now I can only use points as a payment.

Thanks!
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Am I late?
If not:

:bulletblue: Depending on the size/details, it'll be for 300-600 :points:

:bulletblue: Available in any style, any technique if traditional - I do not draw digitally

:bulletblue: And yes, I draw manga style too, I just do not post that too often x'D

:bulletblue: Examples:
33. ACEO Lion by Lelixiana20. ACEO Galahad by Lelixiana14. ACEO Sika by Lelixiana31. ACEO Waxynear by LelixianaAlan Rickman alias Snape by LelixianaGolden Wisdom by LelixianaGryphon by LelixianaHope - Eye contest by LelixianaKirsten Kreuk alias Lana Lang by Lelixiana
I'd be willing to do it with no points at all, but agh I'm not good enough -.- 
hi, i do point commission :) the price depends by coloring technique, etc. :) so, if you like my artstyle contact me by note, tell me exactly what you want and i say you the price :D (don't worry, if you contacted me, you obviously can refuse, without problem :D
imthend.deviantart.com/journal…

bye :)
i accepted points as payment too :)
if you interest with my art just tell me ^^
here's some sample of my art commision
avaloki.deviantart.com/gallery…
sleepycactuses.deviantart.com/… A halfbody costs half the payment, a fully body cost an extra half (If that makes sense?...)
My commissions are open!
Some examples of my art:
Luna Lovegood by chewielewie08Dean by chewielewie08Kaylee by chewielewie08

Ten and Rose by chewielewie08Hey, Sammy by chewielewie08
Sammy is too long for the couch by chewielewie08Charlie Bradbury by chewielewie08Cas by chewielewie08
Jared Padalecki by chewielewie08My dear Sam by chewielewie08
My (very negotiable) prices range from about 200–700 DA points ($3–9), based on the commission type.
More info here, if you're interested.
If it is still open, I can offer my services? I only have points comissions opened :D
Here's some of my works:

McGonagurl - WIP by korubaka Climax by korubaka Lonely (WIP) by korubaka
If its still open I could do it for sure
I'm still open for commissions here is some samples:
Commission: Sakura's blooming by AurionPride  Commission: Evayne and Oren by AurionPride  Commission: Shina and Armin by AurionPride  Contest: Cherries by AurionPride  Commission: How did you get here? by AurionPride  PCommission: Here it is! by AurionPride  Commission: Moonlight by AurionPride  Valentine by AurionPride  Chibi Charlie by AurionPride  
My price sheet for point commissions: electricatt.deviantart.com/jou…

Please note that multiple characters = the same as a romantic piece...so the price is the same.
Mine are open too, check my profile?
I also have my kiriban open ^^
my commission info is here(and i could do other stuff and negotiate price!)gummiehz.deviantart.com/journa…

i do art like this!! 
Naomy and Jones by GummiehzNui Harime by Gummiehz
I don't mean to come out as rude or inconsiderate, but if it's for your fiancé, then shouldn't you draw it? It's always more special if YOU give the gift, no matter if your a professional artist or an amateur. I know that if my fiancé had someone else draw something for me instead of him, then it wouldn't really strike me as a thought-provoking gift. It's more like u paid someone to give the gift for you. 

Again, I don't mean to be a nasty troll, but comments like these really irritate me, cuz art is about showing what YOU feel, and what's going on in YOUR head, not anyone else's. I get that you want the picture to look as awesome as possible, but would you rather have something that's cheap that your best friend gave you that had a lot of history behind it, or a $5,000 painting who you have no idea who the artist is, or what the painting even means? 

I recently gave my lifelong friend a drawing of her,me,and my sister together in Paris, because that's where we always dreamed of going. We had plans to all go to Europe together and travel. The look on her face, and the smile she had, when I gave her my drawing was absolutely, 100% priceless,and I would not ask for anything better. No money, just seeing how much the drawing meant to her because I drew it, and because it had so much meaning to the 3 of us. 
:lol: What got up your ass?
You're bitching like a PMSing idiot because someone wants to commission an artist for a picture to give as a gift to someone else as if it meant garbage or was insulting.
Which, by the way, it's an extremely common practice among artists because we happen to enjoy and relish other people's work.

Are you against all gifts that weren't made by the gifter? I guess I better learn how to film movies instead of inviting my husband to the cinema...
And I should just make him clothes instead of buying him a new fancy jacket.
Oh! And games!! Let's just throw together some stuff on RPG maker instead of giving him a game he's been wanting for a year, because apparently our love does not come through if we dare to PURCHASE something. The horror! :rofl:

Please, kid. What are you, 14? Grow the fuck up. There's nothing wrong in purchasing gifts for someone, variety is nice. I can draw for my boyfriend any day of the year, all year, but if I had a chance to commission his favorite concept artist...? You're damn right I would.