Looking for My Little Pony style well done free art - please read

You will get full credit and be seen by tons of people on a new, very well advertised Pet site that will launch soon.

Just looking for lines, maybe three cute poses in black and white, sharp lines that can be colored easy. You will be making this to be used on the site forever, basically, and will give full rights to us to use this and edit etc. We can't have people making tons of pets they suddenly can't use  :)

Please message me if interested, I might not get back to the forum for a bit ----and apologies if this is the wrong section!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks for moving it!  :)

Okay, this site will feature marking related breeding, as the main theme of it. Blending markings and colors and then passing them down from pony to pony. There will hopefully be a large community eventually there, too. It will be marketed on all the major search engines and on Tumblr and Twitter!  We just need a good, basic Pony base in a couple of poses, to use for the main breeds.
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
Yes, this goes in the Projects forum. 
May we get some more info on the site please?