Looking for Commissions!

I would like to commission a Picture with my two Characters Kiriko, the Braixen and Cecilié the Lopunny.~ Anyone has their Commissions open?

Preferably digital Drawings, Halfbody and Fullbody. uvu I can pay with PayPal and Points, I have like 35$.
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:)

BUTTONS/ART 

INFO/RULES: fav.me/d6ij0yz

Drawing (Comes with color, shading and BG unless otherwise requested): 10 :points: (+5:points: for every extra character.)
Hi! I'm interested! :3

This are some examples:

S061714 by neruteru RTN Sasuke by neruteru Kiriban Prize: Purichie by neruteru Marcy and Peebles by neruteru

Prices range from 5 USD and up. For more info, kindly click here for my commission journal fav.me/d7sfn7m. Thank you!

Here's my commission info =) Commission Info (OPEN) by SakuraTenshi101
A digital drawing

These digital pieces can be anything to you specification.

The only rules are No Claiming your work as your own

No 18+ images

I draw humans, humanoids and anything with a human Anatomy

Blood is ok

For A full body one character with back ground the price is the same as 2+ characters waist up

for 2+ characters full body and back ground it costs an extra 20 Points

examples !  2D the fall: How To Write A Song by ParadoxGalaxyMuffinCreativity and Imagination- for VictouriousMiss by ParadoxGalaxyMuffinmad scientist by ParadoxGalaxyMuffinClueless? Version 2 by ParadoxGalaxyMuffin

Hi! :) This are some examples:

S061714 by neruteru RTN Sasuke by neruteru Kiriban Prize: Purichie by neruteru Marcy and Peebles by neruteru

Prices range from 5 USD and up. For more info, kindly click here for my commission journal fav.me/d7sfn7m. Thank you!

my commission info is here(and i could do other stuff and negotiate price!)gummiehz.deviantart.com/journa…

i do art like this!! 
Nui Harime by Gummiehz
I have commissions open right now ovo You can find the prices here: Commission Info (OPEN) by SakuraTenshi101
My commissions are only ten points!
Hello, my name is Celeste and I am currently taking icon commissions. If you are interested you may visit my journal: fav.me/d7scf92

Prices range from $4(400 :points:) - $7(700 :points:).

Thank you for your time. :)
I have commissions open :) eyedowno.deviantart.com/journa…
I am only offering traditional art in my journal (because I like to deliver the original pieces to the customer) but I can do digital art if you'd like! And we can work out a price that fits your budget :)
I have various ways of color digitally, here's one: eyedowno.deviantart.com/art/Jo…
and another: eyedowno.deviantart.com/art/Ro…
and this one: eyedowno.deviantart.com/art/Fu…
Just let me know if you're interested! :D
ahhh, braixen is one of my favorite pokemon!! <3

for a halfbody couple picture i'd charge 25$, and for fullbody i'd charge 35$. i can include a simple background upon request. i'd prefer a paypal transaction over points. here's an example of a fullbody commission! 
is you oc human ? anyway here is my commissions examples and prices : ibralui.deviantart.com/journal…
((Pss just saying, I'm almost done my part of trade XD 
also, my fursona is being redesigned to a much simpler one so I won't be the queen of complex designs anymore XD))
Hello there :3
here is the link to my commission samples and prices hannamina.deviantart.com/art/C…
my info

samples:

chu~ by yunisu-chan  combing your hair -pagedoll- by yunisu-chan  cleaning heichou -pagedoll- by yunisu-chan  Gang by yunisu-chan   Aki And Ai2 by yunisu-chan  
Hi there,

My commissions are open and I would like to draw your two characters :)

I could draw them colored ( half body or full body) for $35.
I usually finish a commission in less than 2 days.
Mako and Korra - Commission by desiredwolf Wonder woman - Anime version- colored by desiredwolf Commission - Vore ~ Kyouka Retsujou and Yokubou by desiredwolf

In case you want to see more, here is a link to my gallery: desiredwolf.deviantart.com/gal…

Let me know if you'd like my help!

Thanks
Hello, I'm very interested in doing your commissions
The rates are
 >Portrait/Bust-shot = $10
 >Full body   =  $20

This is the rate for one character with simple background.
additional charges will be included with additional character and complex background.
Please note me if you're interested.
Thanks for reading this~

Some example of my art styles ;w;
Adoptable Closed Auction Assasin by Lirsya Adoptable  Golden Chain Knight CLOSED by Lirsya Marmalade Hymn by Lirsya
:New OC by Lirsya:[OPEN AUCTION] Adoptable Insanity by Lirsya  CHIBI INSANITY by Lirsya