Compositions for storyboards

I have been SUPER halted by storyboards for my animated bits.

I feel like my composition, are bad and I think it loses some points I want to make. (even in stills). Even though my writing is also an issue(Beside that point). I have always struggled explaining things words and drawings. So is there really good tips for this type of struggle? 

I'm aware of some story board tips, but I feel like I miss the point in things or feel as if they are to advanced because I'm lost on bits, and my comp ends up really bad, boring and loses the audience. 

I WOULD pay for a pro/student/someone who knows storyboard artist to help me out, but I'm pretty broke at the moment. 
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
www.floobynooby.com/comp1.html

This is a good start. Also, you should understand that the storyboard is for you and other artists, not for the audience. It is only made so the creators understand what needs to be done during a certain scene or animation. Anyway, good luck. I know the site I gave you has a lot to take in, but it is really important to making better storyboards.
Heehe, A lot to read. 

Thanks friend~
No problem. During some of my classes, I had to make a storyboard. I had troubles and decided to look up good storyboards. That site was very useful and made me realize that not all story-boarders are artists and that it's not meant to be art. Good luck with your stuff.