Contest + Raffle

C'mon, I need waaaayy more people to enter in both~ Please Please join! Thanks again!

RAFFLE FOR 100 WATCHER CELEBRATION YEAAA (OPEN)I know it says May something for the journal, but I'm updating today.
I'm so happy I have 100 watchers, I never thought I could make it this far. :icongtthplz:
Anyways, there's sort of a catch to this 100:points: raffle. The only way it's really gonna go down is if most of my adoptables are sold, since I already have points set for the contest I have set in. (Link is at the bottom)
 These are my adopts.
~RULES FOR THE RAFFLE~
-Since this is watcher celebration, and wanna join, you MUST watch me.
- Advertise my adoptables and contest/raffle. Like I said before, my adoptables MUST BE SOLD for the raffle.
- Favorite this Journal.
- Yes you can join both the contest and the raffle, but you cannot win both.
The Contest Link is Below The Text

This will also end on July 30th.
But if my adoptables do not get sold by that time, I will extend the raffle, until they are sold.
  Draw my OC Contest! Update - 7-19-14 + EXTENSIONEDIT - 7/11/14 - Warning. 100 point raffle is added.
EDIT - 6/6/14 - Newer Reference is Updated.
EDIT 4 - 6/5/14 - Contest Entry Folder Is Created.
EDIT 4 - 6/2/14 - New Character!
EDIT 3 - 5/29/14 New Character!, new prizes
EDIT 2 - 5/23/14 - New Prizes, one more rule.
EDIT 1 - 5/13/14 - More rules have been set, new pairings are listed, and prize list is updated.
Bullet; Orange  EXTENSION TILL THE 31st OF JULY, THAT'S FINAL! Bullet; Orange 
:squee: Yay! This is my very first contest I'm creating! I'm super excited! >w<
Bullet; Orange  How Do I enter this contest? Bullet; Orange
Bullet; Yellow Fav This Journal! Bullet; Yellow 
<b>
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll see if I can enter the contest, but I won't be able to post in a couple of days, so I'll have to do it quickly.