looking for something to do http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/sleepy.gif

Well im pretty bored , and im new to this whole Deviant thing.
 Ill do just about anything i work mostly with traditional stuff i do paintings and drawings with a wide variety of  media. I dont really know how the payment thing works lol but if your interested in mybe paying you could explain otherwise no worries. ill be fine working for free since im new. 

I can do comic book style , manga , anime and surrealism /realism.
 Not so much digital since i dont have much to do it with right now except "paint" on my desktop. haha.

Apologies again for my total oblivious-ness to this . 

Oh and im only taking one request here maybe 2 at most not to get over my head. So ill pick one and then close the thread when i do .
until then ......THE THREAD IS OPEN AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Would you like to draw one of these people? :la: marcoemma.deviantart.com/journ…
Dude that emoticon is totally awesome (○.○)
Yus! :la: You make it by typing ;la; but replace the ; with :
Cooooooooolz :la: .... so which ones jane and which ones copper and how mentaly handicapped ? And if its not to much what power ?
Copper: fav.me/d7n7gr3 Jane: fav.me/d7n7gqx
Jane has Dysgraphia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia. These issues have slowed her learning so much that she cannot be the princess. :saddummy: Do you know about the mythical monster named Medusa? :psychotic:
Well, Copper's powers are like what Medusa can do except he cannot make his hair turn into snakes. :meow:
Perhaps something with my character Erin?
fav.me/d7k1ean
I would like to see someone draw a villain to one of my characters pick one and I will tell you what I imagine their villain to be like, and give additional information

draw one of my ocs iamversatility.deviantart.com/… =)