Looking for point commissions

I am looking for artist that can draw monster girls and Boys. Please post commission prices and examples. I will not wander through galleries sorry. If I am interested I will note you. Thank you :).
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you are interested: fav.me/d769ljk
There I have only more or less humans drawn, but crazy skintones as well as some monster like features wouldn't be a problem to me
I would like to submit my information for review if your offer is still open: Drawing Commissions Information
price depends the wishes. here is an example:
Demon by charactercommissions
Cartoon Style by whatonearth

I'm offering cute sketches in my personal style. :D

1 Colored/Full Body/Background: 50 points
Each additional character is 50 points.

So 2 characters is 100, 3 is 150, 4 is 200, and 5 is 250. I will allow up to 5 characters in each commission.

I guarantee that each commission will not take more than 2 weeks no matter what!
Yo! I do commissions starting at 200:points:, and I can do humanoid monsters and mostrous monsters. I unfortunately don't have any examples in the appropriate style of monster girls or boys, but perhaps these will do?
Commission Sheet by TheOneWhoEatsNachosTally Sketch by TheOneWhoEatsNachosPretty Kitty.png by TheOneWhoEatsNachosMiss Jackson by TheOneWhoEatsNachos
Thanks for reading, and good luck finding what you're looking for!
I can do fullbodies for 1000 points or bust for 700^^
If interested send me note
:) I can do cute chibis like these for 200:points: :)

Sad Little Death Chibi by BunnySquisherSimple Chibi Commission For Heroforpain By Bunnimu by BunnySquisherCute Little Girl Death by BunnySquisher Here are the more "monster" ones to give you an idea :)
I can draw cute monster girls and boys :)
Here's some of my recent works:
Amelia by SilverChaimSunset Rena by SilverChaimSayuki and stars by SilverChaim
Some works with cute monster characters (second one is a recent wip and the last one is a little bit old):
Anzu by SilverChaimPlant princess wip by SilverChaimC: Cute Sea Monsters by SilverChaim

My colored commissions are usually 400-900 points or 4-9 USD depending on the background.
I have chibi and icon commissions open,

Type A Chibi Commissions which are 150Points
Princess bubblegum by randomperson107 Memoca by randomperson107
Type B Chibi Commissions which are also 150Points
Rika by randomperson107 Commission for FunkySockMonkey by randomperson107
And i have some icon commissions open for 50Points
Seraphinea icon by randomperson107 Dolce by randomperson107 Icon Commision for babettte by randomperson107
Thank you for looking!
Hello!

My commissions are currently open, and all my prices are negotiable.

Here are some examples of my work, priced from 70 - 200 Points
Gale Shurinai :Commission: by ObsydianDreamer Oberyn/Sophia :Commission: by ObsydianDreamer Lucian Reid :Commission: by ObsydianDreamer Naomy/Jones :Commission: by ObsydianDreamer Chaos Lord :Commission: by ObsydianDreamer Let the Music Move You by ObsydianDreamer

For more information, you can read my commissions journal here: fav.me/d7invl7
Hello, I can draw monster girls and boys! :)
Here are examples of monster boys and girls I have drawn:
The City of Hell by Glubby  Octobaby by Glubby  Barley by Glubby  Julie by Glubby  Ehehe by Glubby  Cyclops Boy by Glubby  Lamb by Glubby yOURE HERE by Glubby Demon Chick by Glubby 

MY prices vary on the type of drawing you would want, but they generally fall in the range of 400 points to 700 points for the examples you see here. You can find a detailed guide to my commission's prices here: glubby.deviantart.com/journal/… -^_^-
Hi, my point commission is open if you're interested (:
Info: shirayukin.deviantart.com/jour…

Some examples:
C: mini chibi batch by shirayukin  C: Asylum-Syndrome by shirayukin  C: Kiseki-No-Hoshi by shirayukin  C: Ritsuioko23 by shirayukin  
Well I have chibi open for 300 each and full body sketches for 600 each...