NEED ARTIST COLLAB

hello i am looking for someone able to animate and has a wide sense of humor. i want to make cartoons and just funny thing in general but some things are getting in the way. no pay for either of us. this is for the pure purpose of comedy :D (Big Grin) FOR COMEDY! ;D casual and fun. thats alll. i wish to make stuff like egoraptor ,oneyng and lots others. parody's and non sense. i am some what of a artist lol. message me if interested. my writing skills and my creative process is a relax one. so if you have the same motives please say so. any questions will be answered, i have no life.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
3wyl Why is this at the very top of the Projects forum, above the Read Before Posting- Projects Forum Rules post?
It's sorted now. Thanks for pointing that out to me. :)
No problem! ^^
Why is this thread stickied (or how)? 
idk people have ocd so they thought it shouldve went some where that wasent here.
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
3wyl can you move this to the proper forum?
Moved, thanks. :)
You're welcome~
This should be in the Projects forum.