Suggest me some music please!

Hey everyone! So I'm doing the Sketch-a-Day challenge and I need some music to keep me motivated, and that's when you come in! Tell me any song(s) you like in this journal fav.me/d7pv2bz and I'll work on a sketch of it! 
The journal will always be open so you can come back to suggest any song that's stuck in your head or you just feel the need to show me! :dummy: 

I already did two sketches inspired by songs other deviants suggested: 

And this one was personal, but still song inspired:

Have a nice day, and I hope your interested in suggesting!
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you for your suggestions! Both songs have been added to the list :dummy: <33
Thank you very much for all your suggestions! I've added them to the list :D <3
Anthing by Martin Garrix! Great for anthing abstract.
Thank you for your suggestion!! :D 
Don't worry, it's nice to see some what different people like! :D I've added them to the list, thank you <33
You're welcome. There are many other songs I can recommend to you when the list starts to get smaller.
xD There are quite a lot of songs, but I'm really happy about it. I have to draw one sketch per day for one year after all, and I'm close to finishing a month thanks to the people of deviantart :D 
Deviantart does wonders for people.
*caresses imaginary mustache*
View all replies
linkin park -- until it breaks   
linkin park -- castle of glass

dey are both bewy good songs xP
I've heard the second one, but not the first one. I love Linkin Park, thank you! 
Linkin park --/the final masquerade is also good xD
Hi, maybe you'd like to do something related to my favorite song ever (like, for the last 15 years)? It's "Burn" by The Cure: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyr5Wd… :)
Epic song! I added it to the list :3
I'm glad you like it :D I can listen to it for hours and it doesn't became boring at all :D
I can see why :dummy: 
Demons by Imagine Dragons is a really good song. :)
I know that song, and I agree, it is really good! I think I might add it to the list, though I'm looking for songs I haven't listened yet :3 Thanks though! :dummy: