Taking Art Requests

Hello!

I want to practice drawing so I'd like to take some art requests. I prefer female humanoid characters but toss anything my way so I can practice :)

I can't guarantee that I'll draw everything, but I'll try my best.
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
One of my oc's maybe, if they're still open :3 sta.sh/2sdgh7fy9dg?edit=1
Oh, I'd love to see you draw my fish-girl Naiad!!
Here are a few views of her.  She's a petite/slender girl, but toned like a powerful swimmer.  She's very playful and joyful!
firstwizzerd.deviantart.com/ar…
isashi.deviantart.com/art/Naia…
sandcastler.deviantart.com/art…
hleexyooj.deviantart.com/art/e…
hleexyooj.deviantart.com/art/N… The finned feet in this version are the better of the last two, in case you would draw those instead of her webbed toes.
Her looks are based off of this beauty: sandcastler.deviantart.com/art…
Thanks!!!
Hey hey hey you wanna do a b/w of my character, Duem? I'll PM you reference :P I'll hit you up on FB or something ^^
May I request my most bizzare OC? The Gay French Nazi Astronaut, Emporer of the Planet Mexico and the creator of Anime?

The Gay French Nazi Astronaut and Pierre LeChu by Gruntchovski

He rules an alien planet, full of anime sterotypes and commands an evil space otaku empire. From his headquarters (the Eiffel Reactor ) he plans to conquer the galaxy with his army of PokeBall TIE Fighters and UFO's. He is aided by his PokeGeneral Pierre LeChu, a space alien that resembles Pikachu and Napoleon Boneparte...

The Astronauts weapons include:

A Paintbush light saber and a shield that resembles an artist's pallet

Lightning Gauntlets

PokeBall Detonators

Laser eyes

and a Cosmic Death Ray

If this isn't the single most bizzare thing you've ever read I don't know what is...
Ohohoooooo! Well then, I shall—
...I shall...
...I shall sit here for a while, wondering when the crap was the last time I drew a female OC.
Lol I said I prefer to draw female, not request only females xD I've already drawn some males :)
I seriously have like no girls in my gallery anymore though. Holy crap.

How about we go for a compromise and I request you draw Shinozaki Tora?
fav.me/d5m4i1e
fav.me/d5m4he7

He's so pretty he might as well be a girl XP

The only important thing to know about him is that his shirt is physically incapable of staying buttoned, no matter how many times he buttons it up. It was one of the running gags with him. He'd button up his shirt, everyone would look away for half a second, and when he'd look back down, it'd be open again.
Ooooh o: Can you please draw my Walking Dead OC, Marybeth "The Mouse" Harlow? :3

Sadly i only have a chibi version of her here,

fav.me/d774wci

She is the one with the curly hair and green pants.

The ref i usually use for her is this girl

static.tumblr.com/o8z8iji/Q3fm…

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4a…

static.comicvine.com/uploads/o…

Since you asked for female humanoids, i guess her animal would be like her nickname... A Mouse xD With little Mouse ears and a cute little tail hahaha (Her nickname is The Mouse because she is meant to be a short person with child like features to her face, so she is shorty haha)

I hope its not too complicated ;-; <3
Lol What I mean by humanoids is that they're human. If they have some animal aspects I'm perfectly fine drawing those too as long as they're 70% human. I just can't draw beasts that well and it'd save myself pain as well as the requester's pain xD
Ooooh okay o: Your like me then, beasts are very hard, reason why all of my oc's are human like xD Well um, what of the request? Is that a yes or? She dont need to be some kind of animal like humanoid, she's human hahahaha Sorry, im kinda shy/nervous, i havnt requested stuff in a long time xD
Lol It's OK. I'll try to get around to it. I can't guarantee it though :)
Ah alright :D Well lets see what happens then haha
if you have time can you turn my little pony into a human with the tail and camping out with the other pony people like twilight and her friends:
hellboy12345.deviantart.com/ar…
Colorful Sad Emoticono 
I would love to get something done by you 
:) 
My OC she had bunny ears and a tail but she is pretty much human 
OC Me as a bunny by Akumo-No-Ko
Hair: Dark auburn brown
Eyes: green
outfit and collar: Black
Bell: Yellow
Flower: White
Ears: Purple
up for changes
Do you still need someone to do this for you?
YES PLEASE,can you do it for me
May i ask are you done with the request?
Are you able to draw images of real people into your own style
Would you be interested in this character? Night Child: Mandalay by Slave2Karma