Quick Feral Cute Chibi Commissions - Only 20 points

I just want some practice in my chibi style, so I'm offering chibi commissions for only 20 points. C:

Here's an example:

You come beating like Moth's Wings by RowanDust

It will be similar to the example above, it'll be sketchy and a bit messy.

My rules:
Two accessories only. If you have a character with more than two, that's okay just let me know which 2 you'd like.

I will only do cats/dogs/wolves, etc

I don't mind doing gore; nothing else inappropriate though.

My watermark will be on there (just letting you know) but it's not a big one.

Order in comments, notes, wherever you'd like.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
PLEASE READ!
These are now 30 points, not 20!
Old commissioners don't have to pay ten more points or anything, but anyone who orders after this comment has to know that the price is 30 POINTS!

Thank you :meow:
Adorable! Are these still open?
Oh yes! and thank you! c:
Sure! I will add it to my list

Yes, thank you so much :>
Could I maybe have these two?

fav.me/d71o244
fav.me/d71f11d (the white one)
Sure! c:
Please send 40 points, thank you! :>
how do i give you 20 points
Thanks for sending the points but I can't do your commission without a character to draw C:
What character of yours do you want me to draw?
i sent you the picture
just let me know when your done
So how's the request's going
View all replies
hellboy12345.deviantart.com/ar… i wanted you to draw her into a wolf version were the fur is just like the dress and wearing the cape
If you'd like a commission, just send me the reference sheet or a description of your character C:

To send me the points; first go on my page, at the right corner there should be a small button with a present that says "give". Click on that and choose "give points" then just type in 20 and hit send :>
here is a picture that got at comic con hellboy12345.deviantart.com/ar…, since your good with wolves and dogs and cats and i was hoping that you can turn her into a wolf and the i want the fur to look like the dress and i want you to add the cape this is how the real dalek looks like www.deviantart.com/art/Dalek-8… so instead of the goggles add the little light antenna 
Alright I'll try my best c:
Oh my, these are too cute to pass up!

Could I have two?

Fariel: mikomikisomi.deviantart.com/ar… (the cat) 24.media.tumblr.com/f5b2a759cd… (he has a piercing on the left ear, and a collar like that in his cat form, I just didn't draw him with those on)

Chernoa: mikomikisomi.deviantart.com/ar… (she has a collar similar to his, but it doesn't have the studs on it; I drew her fur kinda wild since I don't really draw animals, but basically she looks like a regular Fennec Fox with purple eyes)

If you need more examples please let me know ♥
Thank you! c: and sure I'd be glad to draw your characters, they're so cute<3

Please send over 40 points C: thank you so much!