Share your personal favorites! max 5 thumbs

I noticed that I have not enough faves. lolol.
so if you don't mind a little 'fav and run', post your best/ favorite personal art here! I will favorite some I like! no promises though, I am quite picky, but I will look at all!

Some of my personal faves:
 Amelia: Relax Time by izka-197  [Commission15] Frozen: Snow Queen Elsa by izka-197  [OC] Angel Izka by izka-197  Sailor Moon and Pokemon: Chibi Moon and Sylveon by izka-197  Hand Made Vintage Steampunk Red Brown Key Necklace by izka-197   
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
sticks and stones by sleep-run  dumb pathetic french professors by sleep-run  evacake.png by sleep-run  your crimson arrow rips through the twilight by sleep-run  diamond weapon by sleep-run  
Protecting the Princess coloured by Captain-Kiryu  Watching You- Fin Detail 2 by Captain-Kiryu  A Flower is Born by Captain-Kiryu  C: Dancing--Bubbles by Captain-Kiryu  Jade by Captain-Kiryu   
You probably already saw a few of these anyway as I post in your threads sometimes but still, here you go... ='3
Teaparty - Aninite Bookmark 01 by SomedaySakuhinNova Promotional Mini-Poster by SomedaySakuhinXelron and Resh by SomedaySakuhinDuality Life by SomedaySakuhinJust a Job by SomedaySakuhin
It's c-cold! by Purraculous Happy Bunny by Purraculous
These are my two faves :)
Here are five of my personal favorite pictures that I've uploaded so far:

Whitnee Squirrel - Let It Go by CaseyDecker Young Whitnee's TMNT Doll by CaseyDecker T.U.F.F. Trio - Bad Episode Night by CaseyDecker Amy Rose Victory Poses by CaseyDecker Cute Anthro Victini by CaseyDecker
My personal favorites of my own work (it's so hard to choose! chronophontes.deviantart.com/g…

Construction Angel by ChronophontesCyrano by ChronophontesTransylvanian lady by ChronophontesWarm by ChronophontesBig by Chronophontes
Mine: 
Me Mirror 2 by Tashiea Black and White Rose by Tashiea My Puppy by Tashiea Another Colorful Mirror by Tashiea Other People's art I like: Tumblr Girl 2 by TheFreakingFurby
Here are five that I'm particularly proud of. There was another one I was thinking of including, but you commented on it when I posted it on the last forum you made C: They might not be perfect, but I'm still happy with how they turned out <33

Little Miss Brody by ExagoraFIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT by Exagora.:A.D.I.D.A.S.:. by ExagoraMISTER MOSHE by ExagoraCHIBI APPLE by Exagora
My Personal Faves <3
Strobe by Arofexdracona  Road to Recovery by Arofexdracona  First Lessons by Arofexdracona  Hiding from the Guards by Arofexdracona  When in Rome by Arofexdracona  
Here are mine~

Cherise Defense Squad by MikomiKisomiTea and Cookies by MikomiKisomiSparkles Princess by MikomiKisomiBoys' Valentine by MikomiKisomiA New Day by MikomiKisomi

First one is definitely my favorite out of all my drawings ever, since I've been practicing new shading and drawing styles ♥
:.::.:::Zodiac:::.::.: by Shadow-the-ShadeOnly the cutest by Shadow-the-ShadeTime by Shadow-the-ShadeForget it... by Shadow-the-ShadeDear Agony by Shadow-the-ShadeNot my Favorites but, they are some that I tried very hard on ♥