1 free sketch + 1 free painting

Examples in my commission journal got quite outdated, so I need to put new stuff there. I'll draw:

› 1 sketch in style like below (or more mangaish, depending on the design of your OC):
Scrapbook 4 by idanei

› 1 painting (I don't have a good example, but generally my paintings look like below):
153 by idanei 154 by idanei

I'll pick only one OC for sketch and one for painting - the one that will seem most interesting for me.

However if I won't pick your OC and you like my style, you're more than welcome to commission me ;).
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Heya! I have an open source game project with lots of creatures and I'm always looking for some fan art. It can be any style you want and not only limited to drawings. You can browse the creatures over here AncientBeast.com/units/#creatu…

When you have something done, please let me know by replying in here or whatever. All entries are gathered in the project's dA group Ancient-Beast and the best works will be featured in an upcoming youtube video series and website, woot!
Here's one of my OCs, I like they way you paint, hope you're interested
Chaotic Girl by J-Dasse
Thank you all for your submissions, I haven't thought I'll receive so many... It was really hard to choose two. In the end, I picked
:iconvenomistgaming:'s OC for a painting and
:iconhimearose:'s OC for a sketch.
[I'll try to finish the pictures as soon as possible, but it will take some time. Note me if you have any additional requests regarding the background, clothing etc. - otherwise you will have to rely on my imagination].
If you're disappointed that I haven't picked your OC - remember you're more than welcome to commission meI am a dummy!
Hi there! You're a great artist, so I need to jump at this chance. x3 I only have the one OC, I don't know how much she'll interest you, but here's hoping she does!

Ash Remorphed by Ashfire45
Wow, much kawaii by Ashfire45
Thank you all for your submissions, I haven't thought I'll receive so many... It was really hard to choose two. In the end, I picked
[I'll try to finish the pictures as soon as possible, but it will take some time. Note me if you have any additional requests regarding the background, clothing etc. - otherwise you will have to rely on my imagination].
If you're disappointed that I haven't picked your OC - remember you're more than welcome to commission meI am a dummy!
Would you be interested in either of these characters? Night Child: Mandalay by Slave2Karma Queen of Sand by Slave2Karma
See anyone you like on this list? If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
Character ReferencesHere's a handy-dandy compilation of the best artwork of the characters from my stories!
I'm also running a contest right now to illustrate some of these guys, just FYI.
can you do one for me
Post your OC character sheet/picture/description/whatever and I will consider it.
here is a picture of me at comic con as a red dalek: hellboy12345.deviantart.com/ar…
here is one of a real dalek with more details: www.deviantart.com/art/Demotiv…
here are the 3 different looks of the doctor: www.deviantart.com/art/Doctor-…
i was hoping you could draw me being confused about who the real doctor (doctor who) inside a comic con
oh well, next time
Would you consider my OC Hikaru? sta.sh/02103b2e4ct
Thank you very much for choosing my OC :D
You're welcome :D. Do you want her to be drawn in any specific pose?