Commission Offer

I am looking for a stylized battle raven.  Perspective of facing the viewer.  Wings outstretched.  Claws at the ready as if to attack.  It needs some depth, beyond 2d to 'pop out'.

Particular care to the feathering of the wings and I want the face to be slightly lowered intent on the viewer in a predatory manner.

$20 to the best submission by paypal.

Deadline is May 1st.

Questions can be directed to contact@orderofwhiteoak.org
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
That's a contest, and not a commission. And I don't even...
Have a good day!
Moved, thanks. :)
Shameful offer.
I am looking for someone to clean my apartment.  Bathtub needs scrubbing, floors need mopping and vacuuming, and also my laundry is piling up.  The whole place needs some real TLC, beyond just "livable" to really get some sparkle in here.

Particular care to laundering my delicates and I want all the dishes to be handwashed, dried, and placed back in the cabinets in exactly the place where I usually keep each item.

$20 to the person who does the best job making this place spotless.  Deadline is tomorrow.
What kind of fools do you take us for? The commission you're asking for is not only worth FAR more than $20, especially considering the quality you're asking, but asking the dozens of artists who would see this post to put in the hours necessary to create it only for the chance to be paid a piss-poor wage. To you and every person not willing to be an honest buyer, like the person trying to buy a logo for his company here a week ago, every self-respecting artist should spit on your offers. Even the people who offer the unexceptional, less than minimum wage work are respectable for their willingness to outright hire an artist. At least they're helping the small fish here who need guaranteed work.
lol Good try!
this is a contest not a commission. Commissions you browse peoples art and then decide if you want them to be the artist that draws a specific piece for you.
Requiring someone to draw your piece first, then you pick from a pool of pieces, is a contest
Hiya i sent you an email regarding this competition... ~N
A contest, and a measly $20 as the prize?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaahah
wrong place for a contest