Summer Contest~! (art and 3 month premium membership!! for prizes!)

Hey all! -- it's that time of year again and this summer I think I might actually have enough time to get everything figured out :D (Big Grin) so here we go!

I am holding a summer art contest -- (be it digital, doll, or traditional) where you can choose one of the 4 OC's I will make available. With these OC's -- you will draw them on vacation -- to anywhere in the world, be it Paris, be it Hawaii -- or maybe somewhere less exciting -- like Canada Wink/Razz anywhere you want! :D (Big Grin) doesn't even have to be summer themed -- you can draw snow :D (Big Grin)

you can add your OWN CHARACTERS (nothing from a TV show/book/movie) to the piece -- including fan senshi, beybladers, ect -- it just has to be your OWN CHARACTER.

This rule does not apply if you are drawing the character's pairing (as they are my own fan characters, they might have pairings based from television shows/books/movies)

There MUST be a background 

There can be as many OC's in a piece (as long as at least one of mine is there) as you want.

3 submission limit :) (Smile)

you CAN change the outfits of the characters if you choose :) (Smile)

PRIZES

1st: a three month premium membership
1 full color drawing with up to 2 characters
1 picture with 1 OC, no background, colored
1 chibi

2nd: 1 picture with 1 OC, no background, colored
1 chibi

3rd: 1 chibi

OC'S
1. Nicole: PKMN: Nikki by JyinxeNicole Blade 2 by JyinxeOC
pairing: Tala from Beyblade

2. Fang: .:Fang:. by Jyinxe
Pairing: fav.me/d1qi1wx (c) dayaja

3. Rachel: Rachel Maxwell--2 by JyinxeOC
Pairing: Max from Beyblade

4.Aaliesha:Team Aaliesha by Jyinxe
Pairing: fav.me/ds2obu (c) dayaja

alrighty :) (Smile) so draw away!~

NOTE
you do not have to draw the OC with their pairing -- but you DO have to draw the OC -- and as stated before, you can add your OWN CHARACTERS to the piece :) (Smile)

ALSO-- remember that I will not be judging on skill -- it will be the ideas behind the piece that will win the prize :D (Big Grin) just do your best!!

DEADLINE
JULY 1ST :) (Smile) 

this will give me plenty of time to draw prizes BEFORE I move in the fall :) (Smile)

thanks! Have fun! HeartHeart

if you have any questions, please note me !!~

Jyinxe Heart
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I want to joinnn! Maybe helps me get rid of my artblock!
WOO! :D I'm excited to see what you come up with :heart: