Requests open!

I want to improve my art and practice a bit, so I'll draw your OC's, fan art, or any other character (no mature please).  Comment with a reference pic of your character!
There are some examples of my style:
Princess Mononoke by Strawberry--Swing  Booker by Strawberry--Swing  Tali'Zorah by Strawberry--Swing
Thanks! :D
Comments123
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
sayuri-chann.deviantart.com/ga… you can choose any if them if you like
Could I request a pairing with my OC Rie and Once Upon a Time's Peter Pan? I could really use some art for my fan fiction.

Fanfiction Storyline:
5 years ago, I was told I had to marry Peter Pan, the notorious King of Neverland. With help from Rumpelstiltskin and the Blue Fairy, I escaped that fate. Storybrooke was my home. I made powerful bonds but left for a school in Boston. Now, upon my return to Storybrooke, I find myself brought back to the place I wish to forget. My name is Eiry Broin and I am the Queen of Neverland.
Fan Fiction Gallery: (Could help you get a feel for the characters and the relationship between the two)
sailorlunarangel.deviantart.co…
OC: Rie Broin (My Once Upon a Time take on the Snow Queen)
Introducing Eiry .Rie. Broin - 'Snowfall' by SailorLunarAngel(Rie's outfit is composed of a hooded corset jacket-dress like this scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hp… only the corset ties are in the front. White leggings. Light grey boots with light blue heels)
Canon Character: Peter Pan 
Peter Pan ~Once Upon A Time~ by TeamSNICWhy Do You Think I Call Myself Peter Pan? by WanderingChild96
hey, this is my OC:

www.sendspace.com/file/ys4c6o

I only need one dramatic pose.

If you want to(Not forcing you), could you please her look like this:

images6.fanpop.com/image/photo…
Sorry, requests are closed for now, since I'm busy and already have lots of them. Thanks!

Are you still open? Can you draw my two new OCs, Elouise Valentine and Nancy Clover? sta.sh/0p3lf8d0y7e

-Elouise is a vampire who likes cute things and has a sweet personality

-Nancy is a fairy who likes creepy things and has a dark personality

Their W.I.P biographies: sta.sh/22ds97eoqhzs

Sorry, requests are closed for now, since I'm busy and already have lots of them. Thanks!
You are a godsend, love! Could you draw my character Brynn Mercer?

img456.imageshack.us/img456/80…  

This was the base image for her character. She has long and curly red hair, pale skin, and lots of freckles. She smirks a lot, and wears a yellow tank top. 

If she doesn't interest you, 

awkwardpalmtree.deviantart.com…

The third girl down is Chaos (cass) Malum. She is a dorky, awkward, adorable girl. She wears her white hair up in a bun. Her hair also has red streaks. She wears aviator sunglasses, but her eyes are light blue if you don't want to draw those. She wears bow ties and Doctor Who T shirts. 
If you're still taking requests, would you like to draw my character Mel?
fav.me/d7gzxbm
The black on his face isn't a marking, just shading. If you have any questions about him, feel free to ask.
I would really appreciate it if you could give my new oc a go please? :3
Her name is Lucy, here's what I have so far bunnybasement.deviantart.com/a…
jellfish.deviantart.com/art/Tr…
could you draw my girl?
in a nuns outfit and her normal attire which it the pic i sent you.
with a AK47. XD
Yep, but I'm kinda busy so you'll need to be patinent, thanks! (:
im a patinent person! i look forward to it
If you are still taking requests i would love to get my OC done :)
OC Me as a bunny by Akumo-No-Ko
Hair: Dark auburn brown
Eyes: green
outfit and collar: Black
Bell: Yellow
Flower: White
Ears: Purple
up for changes
Yep, but I'm kinda busy so you'll need to be patinent, thanks! (:
of course thank you :)

Hi! I just wanted to let you know about an art contest going on: jiko29.deviantart.com/journal/… feel free to join if you're interested! :D

Can you draw this in an anime form: xxhot-shitxx.deviantart.com/ar…
Only if I have time, thanks for asking (: