Sick of being infamous? Showcase your talent through this contest here!

DUDE DUED UDED EDUD DUDES. 

TO CELEBRATE HAVING 10,000 members in our group :iconanime-and-manga: Anime-And-Manga, we invite you all (if haven't), TO JOIN THIS AWESOME CONTEST. 

The theme of this contest is to DESIGN A MASCOT for the group of both genders. Both winning genders will win prizes and be the official mascot designer for the group. YOUR MASCOT WILL BE SHOWCASED ALL OVER OUR GROUP, ISN'T THAT BRILLIANT? 

And since the contest is open to everyone (that's right, from non-members to members), who will these two designers be? May be one of you awesome little peeps? I wouldn't know. Enter and find out as space is limited to only 500 applicants. And as you read, more and more are applying. So hurry before you miss this opportunity! 

Please read the following provided journal for full details and rules on the contest: fav.me/d7eu3qg

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. LET THE 1ST MASCOT GAMES BEGIN. Sorry, I'm being lame again. Hunger Games reference 
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
unfortunately, most people don't want to stop being infamous. They think its at least something. And it's easier to achieve than being famous.
Kinda like notorious. The adjective, not the performer.
Infamous means you're famous for being a prick, y'know that right?
You got it sista'. unfortunately, most people don't want to stop being infamous. They think its at least something. And it's easier to achieve than being famous.
Love your reto style