FanArt Requests

Hello, everyone~!
Welcome to my forum thread where you can request fanart of your favorite character/series~!

If you have a suggestion for fanart, please post the character and series name. Links are also helpful, but not necessary.

Will do:
single character
couple
crack pairing
canon pairing
pose ideas/suggestions (sometimes)
straight, yaoi, yuri
genderbend
ecchi/fanservice

Will NOT do:
canonxOC
crossovers
specific posing/ideas

Thanks guys! Love ya!
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm closing this thread; too many people not taking note of the word fanart. Plus, I have a new forum thread which has commissions, trades, and of course, more fanart requests; no need to have two fanart request threads at once.

Here is the new thread, in case anyone is interested: forum.deviantart.com/community…

When drawing new requested fanart, I will still consider the correct-posts on this thread as well, so no need to repost.

Thanks guys!
Heya! I have an open source game project with lots of creatures and I'm always looking for some fan art. It can be any style you want and not only limited to drawings. You can browse the creatures over here AncientBeast.com/units/#creatu…

When you have something done, please let me know by replying in here or whatever. All entries are gathered in the project's dA group Ancient-Beast and the best works will be featured in an upcoming youtube video series and website, woot!
Will you do something with my OC Day Toshi? kalinka-shadows.deviantart.com…
FANART requests; no OCs. Sorry.
What about Corona from the Crusader of Centy? A game for the Sega Genesis. kalinka-shadows.deviantart.com…
hey there :) can i get a request?

toboe-chan92.deviantart.com/ar…
here is my character i give you artistic freedom
That's not even close to fanart...
Do you think you can draw Tousen (He's in purple) and Kensei together (Red) from Bleach? touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.…
Could I note you my request?
I'd prefer if you posted it, so that I can keep them all in one place.
Okay.

Could you draw Princess Daisy as a flapper girl using her cigarette holder to light a bob-omb?
How about drawing the Eighth Doctor and his companion Charley? Here's a clip of a conversation that will give you an idea of their bond: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7c7VE…
Can you draw the Stig?

:iconthestigplz:: Can you draw me?
The Stig from Top Gear series.
If you're interested, I would love to see Neku (twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Neku) and Joshua (twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Joshua) from The World Ends With You as a couple! Joshua crossdressing (but NOT genderbent) would be pretty cool, but I'm fine with just normal outfits too. Any fanart of these guys is awesome to me, haha.
Rrgh, the parentheses decided to be part of the links. Sorry about that. Here are the correct links.

twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Neku

twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Joshua
Can you draw Miharu Hirano from Tekken?

Fan Art : Miharu Hirano by jadenkaibaMiharu Hirano - Tekken by KalumisTTT2 CG HD: Miharu Hirano. by AquamarineEyes
Could you try doing Morrigan from DarkStalkers?: Morrigan by IvanTavarez

If not, that's okay.
morrigan from darkstalkers? can you tell me more about that because i dont know wich morrigan. im a fan of morrigan but i just know this one
Here you go: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrigan…

The information about her is on Wikipedia. :p
ok you want me to draw her more like anime style. because the one i painted is the same from wiki
ppgrainbow was asking me to draw her, not you lol
They posted that request on my forum thread. The only reason you were notified is because your drawing was shown as a reference.