Connecting Icons
Chibi drawings
Journal Dolls
And anything !!!

OCS TO BE DRAWN :
alwaysmowing.deviantart.com/ga…
check them out here !

My budget is 10-50 points so bear with me ;; 
If your commission is over 50 points,I need to see how good is your art in order to commish you !

thanks 
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My info is here
i can do linework for 50 points
gracedragon1.deviantart.com/jo…
Here's my list: krystalfan-2.deviantart.com/jo… Let me know if you're interested or have any questions that can't be answered in my journal. 
Your OC's are super adorable, by the way~
I am open for point commissions! :D Here are my prices:

I will only draw these things:

Bullet; Red OCs
Bullet; Red Fanart (Disney, Anime, Movie, etc.)
Bullet; Red Yaoi
Bullet; Red Wolves

I will NOT draw these things:

Bullet; Blue Yuri/Hentai
Bullet; Blue Ponies
Bullet; Blue Mechas

E) *Will send WIPs to make sure it is what you want. If not, I will go back and redo it until it is to your satisfaction.

And now I present to you my prices and examples:

Photography- $5 per picture/25 Points per picture It will be in high resolution and I will have it only for download on dA. *Refer to Download Rules*

Bullet; Pink Examples- Summer Wildflowers by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Late Bloomers by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Superstar Diva by PhoenixRisingFromAshGetting Food to Grow by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Artwork

Sketches- $2 in Pencil, $4 in ink/ 15 Points sketch, 20 Points ink 

Bullet; Blue Examples- Pencil: Ciel Phantomhive Sketch by PhoenixRisingFromAsh All My Children Tribute- Zach and Kendall Slater by PhoenixRisingFromAsh  Ink: Commission- Vampai: Minions from Despicable Me by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Chibis- $3 in Ink, $5 in Ink with Color/ 25 Points ink, 30 Points ink with color 

Bullet; Yellow Examples- Chibi Mini Moon Nemesis by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Chibi Shiny Ninetails by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Half-Bodies- $5 in ink, $7 for Ink with Color/ 35 Points ink, 40 Points ink with color

Bullet; Green Examples- Drake- The Pebble and the Penguin by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Realistic Portrait- Jennifer Garner as Elektra by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Mulan-Reflection by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Full-Bodies- $8 in ink, $10 in Ink with Color/ 45 Points ink, 50 Points ink with color

Bullet; Blue Examples- Commission- Lilo and Stitch by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Lampy-The Brave Little Toaster by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Aleu on the Cliff by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Trade 2: Tevv by PhoenixRisingFromAshKill La Kill- Ryuko Matoi by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

I'm doing some name-your-own-price commissions.
Info here: blaize-eternal.deviantart.com/…
I am better at animals than people.
I could try and do connecting icons, I've never done it before! ; u ; 
it'd be 20 :points: (It would be 30 animated but i can give discount at 20 if you don't mind it being flat coloured and not shaded?)
If you could pay the points beforehand, that'd be great ; u ;
also is anthro ok? or would you prefer feral?
okay ; o ; please pay asap and I'll get started on it <3
I'm open for commissions! My prices are from 10-40 :points:, and I usually finish the drawing(s) quick~

Here's some of my recent works:

Kakome, Kakome by oOHomeArtistOoArt Trade - Sharon by oOHomeArtistOoA Dark Past by oOHomeArtistOoContest Entry - Katianna by oOHomeArtistOo

There's more info on my profile!

I hope you'll consider me! Thanks!
I'm open for commissions! More information here: saccharokirby.deviantart.com/j…

Prices may seem high, but I really do put a lot of time and effort into all my artworks! :)
The cheapest product I have is 300 points unfortunately but if you wanna look at the style you can.

Yotsuba Koiwai Mini Chibi by Yasachii - mini chibi 300 points = $3

Priestess Arcana by Yasachii

Regular chibi sketch - 500 points = $5
Regular chibi line art - 1000 points = $10
Regular chibi base color - 1300 points = $13
Regular chibi hard shading - 1500 points = $15
Regular Chibi soft shading - 2000 points = $20