looking for art direction on grafic novel project.

Hello

I am currently writing a fantasy novel entitled "The Testing of Erasmus Gielgud". It is a humorous, post modern tale about a former undertakers son, who really dreams of being an actor. He runs away to find his fortune, but finds out that life on the road outside his little mining town is filled with more peril and tragedy then any stage play could be.

Against a back drop of walking pigs, a mutant chicken shack, visitors from different planets, long lost civilizations come back to feed on the living, former clients from the undertakers coming to visit him after death and assignation attempt from this rival in both love and on the stage, Erasmus must face it all if he is to find out the ultimate question, will his play be a hit?

The story has a strong dungeon and dragon theme to it and stays true to the campy eighties hits like Ator the Fighting Eagle and Connan. It is like Red Dwarf and Blackadder meets Game Of Thrones. However I've thrown it some modern clothing to give the fantasy angle a twist (though it does have an explanation why and how Erasmus wears red baseball boots later in the story)

I am looking at this project as a graphic novel right now. The first chapter is there:

testingerasmus.blogspot.de

And its facebook

www.facebook.com/TheTestingOfE…
If anyone is interested in drawing parts for me please get in touch!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm gonna read your story and then I might just see what I can do.
I'm not an expert, but I can try if you would like me to do it.
Or some one who is great at backgrounds
I would love for someone who is great with character drawing and Ray Harryhausen style monsters to come onboard.