Draw my OC - 100 points project

Hello again. w00t!

I am looking for someone to draw my OC, Kaelyn, for 100 Points. You can draw her in whichever style and media you wish, just post here a few examples of your works and I will pick. Just one slot available.

St. Patricks Day! Examples of what previous people drew:

:bulletgreen: voiceless-song.deviantart.com/…
:bulletgreen: nickythompson.deviantart.com/a…
:bulletgreen: hcgp.deviantart.com/art/PC-Kes…
:bulletgreen: charlotte-dg.deviantart.com/ar…

St. Patricks Day! Character reference pictures:

:bulletred: feidhelm.deviantart.com/art/Fi…
:bulletred: feidhelm.deviantart.com/art/Ka…
:bulletred: feidhelm.deviantart.com/art/Wa…

Now show me what you got! :eager: by darkmoon3636
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Closed again, sorry folks ;P
I am open for this offer! :D Here are my prices and examples:

Photography- $5 per picture/25 Points per picture It will be in high resolution and I will have it only for download on dA. *Refer to Download Rules*

Bullet; Pink Examples- Summer Wildflowers by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Late Bloomers by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Superstar Diva by PhoenixRisingFromAshGetting Food to Grow by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Artwork

Sketches- $2 in Pencil, $4 in ink/ 15 Points sketch, 20 Points ink 

Bullet; Blue Examples- Pencil: Ciel Phantomhive Sketch by PhoenixRisingFromAsh All My Children Tribute- Zach and Kendall Slater by PhoenixRisingFromAsh  Commission- Vampai: Minions from Despicable Me by PhoenixRisingFromAshInk: Point Commission: Musicalsilent--Pluto by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Chibis- $3 in Ink, $5 in Ink with Color/ 25 Points ink, 30 Points ink with color 

Bullet; Yellow Examples- Chibi Mini Moon Nemesis by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Chibi Shiny Ninetails by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Half-Bodies- $5 in ink, $7 for Ink with Color/ 35 Points ink, 40 Points ink with color

Bullet; Green Examples- Drake- The Pebble and the Penguin by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Realistic Portrait- Jennifer Garner as Elektra by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Mulan-Reflection by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Full-Bodies- $8 in ink, $10 in Ink with Color/ 45 Points ink, 50 Points ink with color

Bullet; Blue Examples- Commission- Lilo and Stitch by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Lampy-The Brave Little Toaster by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Aleu on the Cliff by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Trade 2: Tevv by PhoenixRisingFromAshKill La Kill- Ryuko Matoi by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

*Extras*

Bullet; Red Extra Characters- $1 more/ 15 Points extra

Bullet; Black Background-$2 more depending on complexity/ 10 Points extra
Examples: Point Commission: Anastasia by PhoenixRisingFromAshFinal Fantasy 7: Advent Children Sephiroth by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

:target: New slot open :target:

Post a comment with a link to your drawings if you're interested :la:
I could it but I'd have no guarantee of when it would be done..
sounds fun. I will sketch something on paper. send you the link. then will transfer to digital later tonight if you pick it.
You only have one drawing in your gallery. Any chance I could see more? ;P
yeah I know. I just started drawing and haven't done many digital works to upload. I will draw on paper, send you the link to it when i take a picture of it with my phone. then if you want it, I can draw it digitally and color it.
Ill gladly draw your o.c ^_^ (I rly need the points!)
Thanks for offering :aww:
However, going through your gallery, I see you mostly draw animals, and I need someone who can draw human characters ^^;
>~< I noticed that with you as well XD sorry