orignal manga team

Hi all! I looking for a couple of people to join me in creating some original high quality work. I have some ideas, that thanks to feedback, is considered professional grade. However, I do lack in some areas that I believe the right people can fulfill. 

What I'm looking to accomplish is creating manga comics. Not like the traditional kind though. I'm looking to wow and amaze and create a new genre/style within the manga world.

I have some story lines/ideas but to be honest, I'm not a talented writer. What I'm looking for in a writer is someone (or a couple of you) to be able to come up with stories that will keep you hooked on or adapt what I have in mind to something higher quality. Think like Game of Thrones. If you're familiar with the series, TV show or novels, they thrive off of the extreme, soul tearing cliff hangers. (highly recommend that show. ITSSOGOOD.)

One other kind of person I'm looking for is someone that can do environments. My first work Koi for example is based off of a high contrasted vivid colored world. I can draw characters all day and make them do whatever I want. However when it comes to environments, its a struggle. :( I want a visual wow factor from this work and I can't achieve it.

Look forward to hearing from you guys!
-Amanda
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In