Open for Art trades, requests, and/or commissions

I'm bored and can't currently think of anything to draw, so I figured I'd open requests as well as art trades and commissions. I'll take, eh, 5 or 6 requests, no more than that. Any character/person, creature/animal, scene, whatever -- original, real life, or fanart. I'll draw nudity but nothing sexual. Probably not robots either. The more complicated the longer it'll take me, so something really complex I'd prefer to be commissioned for, I'm sure you understand ^^

I'll need references and/or a [really] good description for whatever it is you want me to draw.

My Commission Prices: 

Full Color (or equivalent); 
Digital::
bust  - 100 points      
waist-up - 120 points  
full body -  140 points
Traditional::
bust - 125 points
waist-up - 145 points
full body - 165 points

B+W/Linework/Equivalent;
Digital::
bust - 90 points 
waist-up - 110 points
full body - 130 points 
Traditional::
bust - 115 points
waist-up - 130 points
full body - 150 points

Add a background: + 30 points
Add a character: +15 points per character

------
Examples of my art: Grimoire Rose Cassidy contest entry 1 by dragonkat34 Little Green Triceratops by dragonkat34Ciril by dragonkat34Abby by dragonkat34 Chasekat's Dragonboy OC by dragonkat34 Gift: Becker by dragonkat34 Little Jotun Loki by dragonkat34You're cute by dragonkat34 Naoki Sora by dragonkat34Strawberries by dragonkat34Captain Ava Sorle by dragonkat34
(check out my gallery too for more! I've got a couple of anthro drawings, dragons, and lots of other stuff)

Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, if you're still open would you like to do an art trade with me? 
can we do an art trade? Here's my oc fav.me/d7eigsp (he's new so there's only on reference)
Sure! :3 That's plenty of reference, no worries. I've just drawn him, I'll upload in a moment.

..so I guess you could draw either my Terince or Naoki for me? up to you ^^
terince: fav.me/d6cipwz , naoki: fav.me/d7ekxg9
May I have a request please? :3

I would love some art of my characters Stephen, Lucian, or Sage. :3

Stephen by ScarecrowLullaby  Stephen Headshot by ScarecrowLullaby  Stephen, I'm actually looking for a more medieval sketch of him. Same style, but with a bit of change to the clothing. He's a King in the story I'm working on, so I'd love to have an appropriate look for that. More similar to the head-shot sketch there. 

Sage Ref by ScarecrowLullaby  Sage Drawing by ScarecrowLullaby  This is Sage. He is also a character in my story, I'd love a drawing of him writing in his chambers by candlelight or practicing archery. 

Lucian Zypher by ScarecrowLullaby  Lucian hoodie by ScarecrowLullaby   Lucian Abraxan Zypher
FULL NAME: Lucian Abraxan Zypher 
NICKNAMES: Luc 
BIRTH DATE: December 13th. 
BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood. 
SEXUALITY: Undetermined. 
SCHOOL & HOUSE & YEAR: Hogwarts, Slytherine, Fourth Year 
WAND TYPE: Hawthorne Wood, Unicorn Hair, 10 inches. 
BIOGRAPHY: Lucian has known no kindness in his life. His father and mother were raised on the wrong side of the tracks so to say, and did not hesitate to bring him up in the same way. They worked for a Voldemort and did nothing but kill and destroy, they held nothing but twisted obsession in their hearts. They were obsessed with their lord who wanted nothing but destruction, and they were only to happy to carry out his wishes. That was until Lucian came
 This is Lucian. He is a Slytherin student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I would love to see him in his Slytherin uniform or his house robes.  

Thank you for considering my characters! <3
Can we do a art trade i would like to get my Anthro done. Diamond design by Akumo-No-Ko
Could I note you my request?
Okay, I've sent it.