half price commissions!

i need another 20 points for an adopt i have on hold. so i've opened up half price point commissions!
here are some examples:
Valky Spirit Pony by manaphy6083  Nova by manaphy6083  Cirno and Daiyousei by manaphy6083 wolf by manaphy6083

ALL drawings involving 1-2 characters of any species are 5 points instead of 10.

ALL drawings involving 3 or more characters of any species are 10 points instead of 20.

i can draw:
animals
humanoids
anthro's (to an extent)
ponies
group images of varied species

(nothing nsfw)
ask about anything else please :)
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ooh me please!
alwaysmowing.deviantart.com/ar…
PrupleSplash please!
The 2nd one :3
so a pony image of the purple one? ok! :D
Can you draw Discord? As a human or draconequus? :)
hmm human sounds interesting :D i've never tried to draw a draconequus. so sure! i'll happily make one of those!
Okay, could you draw xlighteneddarkx.deviantart.com… (the first one, but she is a unicorn instead of a pegasus and she has brown eyes) with img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20… ?

With her doing a facehoof and he's looking at her with crossed arms and a slightly annoyed face?
i can give it a go but i'll need a deviantart link instead of a wikia link. i don't trust many other websites :l
thank you. anytime before i post it is fine :)
ahhh could i get a drawing of my characters wren and flora together? maybe uh holding "hands" or something?

uh here they are sweetie, you decide if you want to or not...
wren-  
pbs.twimg.com/media/BlXo0tcCEA…
flora-
fav.me/d7eq2i4

whispers loudly theyrE IN A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER
i'm having a very bad time with holding hands lately as they end up looking like mittens. so would cuddling be ok instead? :) also, i'd need a deviantart link for wren please, just as i don't trust other sites :)
ahhh cuddling would be nice. and shore, here

fav.me/d7eq3k7
thank you~ i might need to ask for her colour scheme later on but this is enough for now :D as this is a couple immage instead of a group one, plus the special commissions, its only 5 points ^_^
ahhh, ok. sending it now hun
Is this still available? I would like to get one of my oc, Carnival Sweets.
Pictures: Ref. : Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21 Chibi: Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21 Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21
sure! but whats a shibe-yumi? :)
it's my closed species of adorable Shiba Inu mixes. Each puppy is based off of a different food. :)
ah! a dog based species! now i know what i'm drawing! :D sure i make it~
alright. please just send me a link when it's ready. Do you want me to donate the 5 points to your donation pool now?
alright. I'll go give them to you now. :)
View all replies
Are you able to work from a description?
i have two images, but i was hoping to get an OC of mine in a different outfit?
i can yes ^w^ descriptions are no problem~
Would it be possible to get two versions of one character in the same picture
It would be this character gracedragon1.deviantart.com/jo…

But could one version be wearing red skinny jeans, black trainers, a black loose fitting T-shirt which exposes one should and a green tank top underneath
While the other version wears an outfit similar to this th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f… but in red and black with a few green details, and with small goat horns?

Would that be 5points?