Doing Streaming Requests!

Hello everyone! :D I really want to do some art(Ive been feeling up for it recently), and since I really need some examples to ever open for commissions, and stuff, I thought I might as well open for requests. 

In order to request, just post in the stream, and whether you might want the finished piece or not. Please please PLEASE have a proper ref of the character when requesting! I will ignore your request if you dont provide refs.

Im willing to draw:
- Humans
- Animals
- Creatures
- Anthromoprhs

NOT willing to draw:
- Mature content
- Complicated stuff
- Furries

you can check out my art in my gallery,
but note that the art there is old(except for the newest piece), so somethings might be different in outcome!

I will probably draw the character in whichever style I prefer at the moment(whether its chibi/anime, etc), but you may request for a specific style, and I MIGHT cater to it!

RULES are simple:
1) provide a ref.
2) no being rude.
3) you must be in the stream in order to request.(just click the speech bubble icon, tell me your da username, then whether you want the finish piece sent to you or not.)
4) all/most/lots of the finished pieces will be posted here(and be used as examples in the future for my commissions), so by requesting, it means you dont mind me doing so

The livestream: join.me/129-282-773
current status: online!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In