Free Sketch requests for the summer - open!

Just thought I'd put this out there-

As the summer starts I'm looking to get alot of drawing practice in, so here's some freebies for everybody!

I've recently opened a sketch gallery -
poundffffff.deviantart.com/gal…

There. And if there's a character you want a quick sketch of, perhaps from a story, or maybe a character design you want some advice on, just drop a comment on my profile, or send me a note! Or reply to this message I suppose~

Either way, I hope all the university students have come out of the semester alive- and good luck on any remaining finals!
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I just wanted to let you know about an art contest going on: jiko29.deviantart.com/journal/… feel free to join if you're interested! :D
Thanks for letting me know!
Mucho welcome! :D
I'm working on a card game at the moment forum.deviantart.com/community… and am in search of sci-fi warriors to use as characters. Would you be interested in designing a character to add to the roster?
Carnival Sweets maybe?:
Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21 Fullbody: Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21

Myosotis perhaps? :

My Nature-shibe oc- Myosotis by fluffycupcakes21

or Winter Smores?:
Winter Smores by fluffycupcakes21

Thanks! :)
Please scroll down abit to read my last thread thanks~
I've just started a contest to have my OCs drawn if you fancy it. Link below has the information!
forum.deviantart.com/community…
Can you put me up for the second round of sketch requests since the first one is done? :p
OKAY.

Really didn't expect so many people to reply, since on average my page gets like 4 views a day or so. However, thanks to everybody who took an interest! I'm really excited to do all of these~ and the turnout is giving me confidence to continue this throughout the summer.

For the time being though, please forgive me for cutting the requests off from now until.... WEDNESDAY.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be back to taking new requests then, so keep your eyes peeled! Come visit my page to see the progress, by the way!
so you'll start wednesday?
I'll be putting up a comment on Wednesday, and then you can put your requests after that!

That's how I imagine it would work, anyway. :P
Could you draw a picture of a succubus? Ask me if you want any details.
The more details the better the turnout, right?
Okay. Want me to note you?
can you do one for me :) i am looking for some to draw me and sephiroth and in the picture i am sephiroth's doppelganger.
Well this to-do list is definitely filling up faster than I expected, but you're definitely on it. Not entirely sure what your request means though...
its were me and sephiroth are twins and i'm the girl version of  sephiroth.
poundffffff.deviantart.com/art…

I think... that's the jist of it.. sorry if I didn't understand the request :P
dont worry about it, somethimes i can be abit confussing 
Here is my OC.

Sentinel is an evil dark demonic overlord and sorcerer who has the desire to rule the universe. He's highly intelligent and a devious man. He has many powerful powers and abilities. 

th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i… 

th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…

th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f…

th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i…