Seeking Help on a Comic

Me and a friend narutowolf100 have been Working on this comic- The Titaniums- for a while. And though we have been working on it for a while, it is all in writing.

I am trying to transition it to sketches of comic form, however, I need help coming up with background characters and other character designs. I had hosted a contest a while back to make characters, and only two people participated. 

I am not asking you to be the best artist out there. Heaven knows I am not that good. I just need someone willing to help out!

If interested note me.

A little on titaniums:

Whitechapel City is a booming city, one of the largest in fact, but the town goes from normal to chaos in only a days length. Titania's Comet decides to make it's first appearance in over a thousand years, only complications happen. The comet changes course and enters the earth's atmosphere, upon entering the atmosphere, the comet gives off an electromagnetic pulse (or an EMP) over the whole earth as the comet breaks into pieces, while all the pieces seem to drop into the depths of the ocean, the largest piece seems to be on a collision course- Whitechapel City.
In the dark with the lights out as a result of the EMP, a select few with in Whitechapel City's county-line seem to start developing abilities. Can they become the heroes that Whitechapel and the world needs before it's too late?
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wouldn't mind helping if you if you want :) (Smile) 

examples:
Always Looking Up by CuteKiwiKittyParadise by CuteKiwiKittyYukine by CuteKiwiKittyCherry Blossoms by CuteKiwiKitty
Rylan And Lydia by CuteKiwiKittyDalmatian by CuteKiwiKittyBelial by CuteKiwiKittyLucian by CuteKiwiKitty
That would be so awesome!

I don't how much to offer as incentive.
I have some points from adoptables, but you would get co-creator status and if possible help run a tumblr page for it. ;-;
you don't have to pay points if you don't have many, it just seemed fun to help out :) and I could help run your page, but I've hardly used tumblr though Sweating a little... 
Ah! You don't have to help run it then if you don't have a tumblr account. ;-;
haha sorry Sweating a little... but anything else you need help with, I think I can :D (Big Grin) 
Definately. Right now it is just working on background characters
okay, I'll start now :happybounce: is there anything specific you need? Like how many background characters you think you need, ages of the characters, gender, etc.
View all replies
Are you looking for people to work for free or for some kind of incentive? I can come up with character concept designs.
For free because I really have nothing to offer as incentive. //is a poor college student//
Sorry then, I'll have to decline, since I have too much on my plate already.

I would suggest however looking into adoptables. Most are cheap and underpriced, some even free (like draw to adopt, or trading llamas for the adopts). Good luck! ♥
I have an adoptables account actually. Thank you for at least showing interest!