Would yal like to help me out with my little sister's sweet sixteen?

Hey everyone! I wanted to know if anyone would like me to help me make my little sister's sweet sixteen the best ever? I know you only turn sixteen once so I wanted her to remember her special day. I know every Birthday is special but you know what I mean. Her Birthday is May 13th. You can make art or fan fictions. ^^ Also, if you help me, I will give you a watch and you will be featured on my DA page. ^^ So, it is not like you don't get anything in return. Thanks to everyone who helps! I will appreciate it! Please note me about it if you want to do this! Do NOT comment on here. Thanks!

Her favorite things:

Vanilla cake and Icecream, Popcorn, Omlets, Peanuts, Sunflower seeds, Stawberries and Pizza

Pokemon: Pikachu, Piplup, Bulbasaur, MetaGross, Duskinor, Banette,  Jolteon, Gregninja. Those are SOME of her Favorite! XD

Pokemon Trainers: Silver,Red,Steven,Hugh, and Wally

Kirby: Kirby and Metaknight

TMNT: 80s Mikey and 2003 Mikey

Fire Emblem: Hector, Ricken, Henry, Erk, Roy

Mother 3: Claus

Yugioh Zexal: Rei/Vector, 96, Yuma, Nelson, Trey, Kite

Power Rangers: Psycho Blue Ranger (Power Rangers in space)

What not to draw/write:

Girly things
Vore
Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai
Mature things
Blood
Growing/Shrinking
Anything against DA rules
Fedishes 
Anything Dying
Nothing sad

Thanks again! Please take your time and do not rush. When you are finished please show me and I will send it to her on her Birthday by the DA link! If you do not have time for this it is okay.I decided to give people at least a month to do this. Thanks again!
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you give me a picture or a description of your sister, I'll try and draw her as a pokemon trainer with some of those pokemon
She has Blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. She has not bangs. The ends of inward and some of it goes outward. She has blue eyes. Her favote colors are Blue and Yellow. She would wear tank tops and shorts. Sorry for the late reply!
its fine, I'll try to have it done in time!
Hi there! I'm available for commissions in case you're interested. :)
I can not pay out money lol. Sorry. ^^;
I might help out ^^
Great, just tell me what you would like to do.
I will probably draw some of her favorite pokemons. 
I have a bunch going on right now but if I find the time I wouldnt mind doing something :)
Okay. Thank you! ^^
congrats to her! Maybe I'll draw her a shibe-yumi. :)
Thanks. A what? XD
it's a closed species that I own. They are Shiba Inu mixes that are based off of different foods. :)
do you think she might like one? does she have an account on here?
I wouldn't mind one at all ^-^ Seems like a cute idea
alright. what type of food would you like it to be based on?
View all replies
I am not sure. You are going to have to ask her. :iconstarsparxs:
Your sister have a wonderful sister ^^! Your ideas are wonderful, I'll try to draw something for too) 
a little sister that love pokemon and fire emblem OMG give your sister to meCrying