What I want commissioned.

Okay, I don't want you to drop your price list, cause I ain't looking at it, here's how it's gonna go.

I want this character drawn, full body, with color.

KniteGirl by Sir-Knite

You're gonna tell me how much you'd charge for it, then if I like your art, then you're getting commissioned from me.
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can make a pixel avatar for 40 points.
I'll do it for 200
I don't have examples yet
But I'm going to start doing power puff girl style commissions (done in traditional mediums and coloured)
But I need examples
So I could do her for free (or a small donation of 10 points or less) and some advice on how much you think I should sell them for
Full body of her, full color: 800 :points:.
Cell Shade: 560 :points:.

Hope to here from you. If you'd like me to link you my other stuff, let me know. :aww:
Do you still do this?
Does that mean you're commissioning me? If so, please send the funds to homurakitsune@yahoo.com through paypal. I will begin working when I receive the payment.
Oh, I see.

Then good luck!
I'm sorry, perhaps I'm misunderstanding. Why are you confused?
View all replies
Note sent.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Okay, no thanks, I said offer your prices for what I asked for.
Well, if you read my commission prices then you would know that already. If you do want a commission form me then from what you had disturbed then it would be about 15$ for something cartoony/shel shaded or 35$ for something more detailed.

Although it seems that since someone ells has done the commission for you perhaps you should close the thred unless you intend on hiring other artist.
What? Pardon me?