Looking to AT or Commission!

Hello! I'm Kumori1717, my fiance and I are planning on having a Homestuck Dreamer-themed wedding in approximately 2 years, in that time, I'm hoping to obtain art of the two of us, various other friends of ours, and maybe some Homestuck characters to include in our Ceremony and Reception Programs. You don't have to be familiar with Homestuck to take part either, as we can provide reference pictures of those being included in the program as well as outfits that will be worn.

There are no requirements as to what we're looking for, we need images with and without backgrounds, in color and not in color, and of varying styles. All art will be credited, and if the artist requests, we can send a copy of the wedding program digitally or via mail with your art included for FREE. Your art will also be included on our tumblr - wedDreamerstuck - with credit and a link to any pages you request to be linked, including to your deviantArt!

At this time, I am willing to do an art trade (if our art isn't equal - mine isn't quite on par with yours - I will offer more than one on my part) or commission, however commissions will be done at a later time as I cannot purchase points since I do not have a credit card or anything of the sort (if you'd accept cash through mail, however, please let me know).

Please respond to this thread, or send me a note, with examples and costs, and mention if you're willing to do an art trade as well.

Thank you so much!
Kumori
Comments83
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Take a look and tell me if you are interested: fav.me/d7dfibn
I love your art, but unfortunately it is not quite what I'm looking for at the moment.

Good luck with your commissions!
Congratz ~ I can do an art trade ~ Maybe a chibi art trade?
This is what my current style looks like:
:timela: new chibi style by briarie:at: sarahttarius by briarie
Oh that is adorable!! Just curious, but can you also draw males?
Alright,  I will definitely get back to you on who I would like (I need to get some of parents and attendants as well).  But for now, what would you be interested in from me?
Oh, I usually ask first bc it helps me decide what I'd like c: So let me know when you decide something c:
Hello, I'll accept a check or money order in the mail, or paypal, if you're interested. That sounds like a really cute wedding plan. Here are samples. Message if interested. Thank you!

sticks and stones by sleep-run  Shinshin by sleep-run  birdboy.png by sleep-run  1000 point commission- Tosen/Kensei by sleep-run  dumb pathetic french professors by sleep-run  evacake.png by sleep-run  
I love your art!  I will definitely commission you at a later time, as I currently do not have points or paypal.  Thank you so much for your congratulations and for your interest.
Here is what I have to offer: forum.deviantart.com/community…

Paypal is also accepted if that is easier for you.

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a wonderful wedding! vwv
Your art is adorable, I really love your chibis especially.  I will definitely commission you, but at a slightly later time.  Thank you for your interest! :3
Thank you very much!
Commission Prices all prices are negotiable~
and second-time purchasers (or purchasing more than one thing) comes with a discount ;) (Wink)

Small Pixels
Opi by PuppetMaster1965
    25 Points 

Shoulder-Up Sketch
PC:Oh-Hai-Miji by PuppetMaster1965PC:Ask-Arabel by PuppetMaster1965
   20 Points 

Waist-Up/Full-Body
Luchia by PuppetMaster1965Commission- Rikku-Noni by PuppetMaster1965For: KasaNeko by PuppetMaster1965
  60 Points  per character in traditional pencil
(for watercolor + 25 Points )
(for marker + 15 Points )
(for digital + 40 Points )

I really like your sketches! If I was to commission you for two shoulder-up sketches, how much would that approximately cost? Just wondering for the time being. Thank you!
It would be 40 points~
I will definitely consider you! If I can earn up some points, I will send my commission requests your way!
Thank you! I would absolutely love to do an art trade with you. However, I would like to know what you would be looking for from me.
Hello :)  Am I right in thinking you'd like a couple drawing of you and your other half? I'd like something similar ~ Are you happy to draw kemonomimi style?
That's exactly what I'm looking for!  I am absolutely comfortable drawing kemonomimi style! ^^ Note me with references or anything of that nature of what you would like and I'll do the same for you. (o: