free oc requests

well im new and i guess the best way to start is da draw stuff lol. its spring break so i could do a few so make some requests. if you wanna see my style check my gallery.
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
do you draw animals? If so then maybe Carnival Sweets?
Pictures: Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21  Ref. : Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21 Chibi: Carnival Sweets by fluffycupcakes21
Are you still accepting requests? If yes, would you please consider my OC Anya?
Undercover Princess by LunaSteinberg  The Rose Violin Princess by LunaSteinberg  Request - Anya by elfka-mazoku
Hello there!
Do any of my OCs interest you? dragoncuali.deviantart.com/gal…
I would love to have a piece of Art from you to add to my growing collection!
I like to give freedom to the artist, so no need to ask about poses or changing colors, even if you want to humanize them you can! If you have any questions please ask! Thank you :3
Ooh! I like your style! I would love to ask for a request!
Could you draw one of these characters for me please? Refs for Contest by emmie0305  
Hi! I just wanted to let you know about an art contest going on: jiko29.deviantart.com/journal/… feel free to join if you're interested! :D
wow thanks for the heads up
Mucho welcome! :D
hello, i don't know if you still offer this, since you got a few requests already, but i thin your style is pretty neat.
i don't have any really cool characters, but maybe you'll like one of these? ankeniichan.deviantart.com/gal…

I feel kind of bad for asking for a gift, so i could draw you a small thing in return.
if you like.
bye. and welcome btw.
uh ok. thanks. do you want something in return? Those two words don't really say anything about that.
if you want you could draw one of my characters they are in my gallery
I have an ongoing draw my OC contest if you want to take part? Prize is points and featuring your work on my social mediums. Details are at:
forum.deviantart.com/community…
If I describe a character, could you draw it?
Can you do this for me: read a chapter of one of my stories, and then draw whatever it inspires you to draw; no requirements, no minimum or maximum, just have fun with it.
Denny The Diabetic Dragon Cast by GruntchovskiDenny the Diabetic Dragon by Gruntchovski

Care to try any of these? FYI These OC's are from a Series within a Series, in other words, these characters appear in a TV show my regular OC's watch.
Could You Make My OC, Just Don't Make It A Chibi XD

Have As Much Fun With It As You Want!
Find It Here!
Hi, could you try to draw my dragoness? I would really love to see here in your style. :D 
www.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-d…
could you draw:
flufflewolf.deviantart.com/art…

just have fun! they are twins!
could you draw on of mine

Annie- fav.me/d72w9w4
Beth- fav.me/d70q2kh
Maggie- fav.me/d79l78a
Would you be interested in drawing one of my OCs?

sta.sh/223hq7of1ps8