EVENT: SHOW YOUR OCs (and I'll draw some of them!)

Hello everybody!!

Click on this journal to enter the event!!! 
Post Below Post Below Post Below Post Below Post Below Post Below Post Below Post Below Post Below 
SHOW YOUR OCs - (and I'll draw some of them!)Hello everybody!!
Finally, here we are! Welcome to my event
"SHOW YOUR OCs 
(and I'll draw some of them!)"
Those of you who've been following me for some time now, know that I love OCs and that I like seeing news ones and discovering new great character designs and that kind of stuff! *3*
I had been thinking about holding this event for some time now and… here we are! ^w^ The whole thing is quite easy: you show me your OCs and then I choose the ones I like the most and draw them!
But before I explain you the rules and the "how to"s of the event, I'd like to spend a few words about the meaning of all this and why I'm doing this:
-IMPORTANT: Please read!-
As I said above, I love Original Characters and character design, and you all know I like drawing, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but this is NOT a way to get your characters drawn for free (or at least, not just that). With this event I'd li
"SHOW YOUR OCs 
Those of you who've been following me for some time now, know that I love OCs and that I like seeing news ones and discovering new great character designs and that kind of stuff! *3*
I had been thinking about holding this event for some time now and… here we are! ^w^ The whole thing is quite easy: you show me your OCs and then I choose the ones I like the most and draw them!
But before I explain you the rules and the "how to"s of the event, I'd like to spend a few words about the meaning of all this and why I'm doing this:
As I said above, I love Original Characters and character design, and you all know I like drawing, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but this is NOT a way to get your characters drawn for free (or at least, not just that). With this event I'd li
"SHOW YOUR OCs 

I've just started my event: SHOW YOUR OCs (and I'll draw some of them)!

I love OCs and character design, so I've decided to open an event in which people can show 1 OC! At the end of the event, I'll choose my favorite ones and draw them!! *O*
Please notice, that this is a way to spread appreciation and love for other people's work and dedication, so please don't focus on 'getting free artwork', but check out other people's designs and their stories! Support each other and make new friends, watch artists you didn't know, fav and comment works you like!
That's the spirit of this event: sharing your creations and supporting other artists!
Because art is passion and love, and we all need that, right? :hug:
<h2>
</h2>RULES
To enter this event and get a chance to have a sketch of your OC done by me, all you have to do is:
:bulletpurple:Being one of my Watchers (or watch me if you're not)!
:bulletpurple:Choose 1 of your Original Characters. ONLY ONE. Please do not link more than one. I know choosing is not easy, but please choose only 1 OC. I may not consider comments with more OCs. If the character you want to share is in a picture with other OCs, don't worry, just specify which one you're nominating.
:bulletpurple:Share your OC in COMMENT on the event's journal (no notes, no forum comments please).
:bulletpurple:Show me at least one reference: I won't draw OCs with no references or descriptions only, sorry.
:bulletpurple:PLEASE RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE AND ME. Don't harass anyone, don't be rude! Please respect others. :heart:
:bulletpurple:You can't enter with double accounts! ONLY account that are at least 1 month old can enter. I'll check, so please be honest.

If you want to:
-ENTER THE EVENT WITH YOUR OC
-KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GOOD REFERENCE
-KNOW WHAT I'M MORE OR LESS LIKELY TO DRAW
-KNOW DETAILS ON THE PRIZES AND DEADLINE

CHECK MY JOURNAL!!!
(only OCs posted in the comments of my journal by people who watch me will be eligible for the event!)

Feel free to comment below with your opinion about this event and to ask any kind of question you might have!

Thank you!!
<3
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just read the rules and gave you a watch! Brace yourself, my OC is...You'll see.
Is it still open :)??
Yes, you just need to check the journal for more info. The deadline is May 15th! ^^
Can I enter in my boyfriends behalf :)? He has my favourite character of all time, as an npc in the rpg I'm atending. Of course I've asked him, and I've also drawn the character alot. Ofcourse you shall have his watch+ too! 
No problem at all :)
Today I've reached the 2000 WATCHERS target! 
So, as said in my journal, I will officially DRAW 10 OCs at the end of the event!!!

There's still plenty of time to enter!! Read all the info in my journal and take part sharing your OC!!!
"SHOW YOUR OCs 
"SHOW YOUR OCs 
"SHOW YOUR OCs