PLZ Help me with our birthday present!

We're throwing a birthday party for a friend next week, she's an illustrator, so we're giving her a customized sketchbook.

We want to put A LOT of mini-sized portraits of her inside so she can feel inspired! :D She is really easy and fun to draw, she's similar to Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim series. Hair color changes every month, so just put anything there!

Here are sample photos/drawings of her (omg, she's gonna kill me if she will ever find this thread :D ): i61.tinypic.com/348fxuc.jpg

I would be really glad if anyone contributed, our gift will be totally awesome with your help :heart:

DRAW PLZ!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cool! ovo I wonder if I'm even good enough for something like this...? ;A;
Hah, her birthday already finished and we just managed to collect drawings from friends and folks... Too bad this thread got moved into project board, we just had in mind simple muro drawings drawn by anyone, but I guess people took it more seriously and no-one participated ;__;
;A; Ohno! That's awful... I could have done that too U.U -sigh-
Don't worry, thank you for your interest :heart:
I hope lots of people help, I know I will!
Thank you, it means a lot! :)
aah Im too late! Sorry ;o;
 I need to practise drawing humans so I could give it a try. :D
It would be awesome, thank you! We really aim for very fast simple sketches, so no need to make it big, too :)
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
Thank you and sorry for putting the thread in the wrong folder! :heart:
OH, and she likes ponies and anthro, too, so portraits can be also done this way :D