Seeking people for trades, and requests.

Hello, I would love to find someone who would like to draw some Characters for me, I would love them to be requests, but I would also be willing to do an Art for literature trade. If you would like to see my previous stories,for fun or to help you understand how I type stories, then send me a note.

PS. I haven't exactly found a limit on what kinda story I will not write, so if you want to do a Story for Art Trade with me, give me an idea of what kinda story you would like me to write for you, and I will say yes, or no if I will write it for you, chances are 99.99% of the time the answer will be yes, but for that .01% you will have to think of another idea.

Also, the reason I don't have any stories on this profile is because my stories are a little adult rated, I am planning on trying to write some stories on here, that won't be so adult rated, and better for people who don't enjoy a foot fetish or any other fetish, I am even thinking of writing an action story or romance story sometime, I am working on a romance story, but there will only be one part from it I will post on DA, because the other parts will most likely have a trace of adult rated Content on it.
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm taking chibi requests, if you're interested. I have one slot filled. forum.deviantart.com/community…
Thank you soo much, it looks fantastic. It means allot thank you.
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)